No announcement yet.

Evidently, you CAN push someone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A search of LAPD excessive force 2012 results in Page 2 of about 118,000 results (0.24 seconds)
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• What?

"Accused Gunman Christopher Dorner Issues Statement… “It’s Not Me!”

Posted by James Φοίνιξ on February 10, 2013 at 3:59pm in Current News/Events
      View Discussions

By The Paperboy

(PP)- Christopher Dorner, the former LAPD officer who is accused of murdering three people and threatening to continue his vengeful killings, has issued a statement that claims he has no connection to the Southern California murders, and he is falsely accused.

The statement was received by a local news organization via fax from a Cabo San Lucas hotel early Saturday.

“It’s not me!,” Dorner says in the statement. “I have been out of town on vacation and just heard the news that I am blamed for killings I did not and never would commit. This “manifesto” the police are using against me is just a few ideas for a screenplay I am working on with my former colleague Mark Fuhrman. Tell my mom I’m OK. Once again… the cops have it all wrong…. I will soon be in touch.”

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Let me get this straight... You post up different articles from Google about the LAPD being bad and because Dorner's name is not mentioned that means he was not involved in any bad arrests or mistaken shootings? Is that what I'm reading from you? Is that your...

claim?
        Actually yes. If his name isn't mentioned there is no proof he did it. He was dismissed in 2009. What I am posting is 2012. It is impossible for him to have done the things I've posted up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Actually yes. If his name isn't mentioned there is no proof he did it. He was dismissed in 2009. What I am posting is 2012. It is impossible for him to have done the things I've posted up.
          So you do not have reports or stats backing up his career and you are just taking a wild guess to try and support your argument. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
            What?

The statement was received by a local news organization via fax from a Cabo San Lucas hotel early Saturday.

http://12160.org/forum/topics/accuse...sg_mes_network
            Satire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
              Satire.
              Sounded like it.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

So you do not have reports or stats backing up his career and you are just taking a wild guess to try and support your argument. Thanks for the clarification.
                From available information being reported, he shot two citizens. Do you dispute this?

Comment

• There's no reason to dispute anything else. You've answered my question beautifully.

Comment

There's no reason to dispute anything else. You've answered my question beautifully.
                    He does a better job of proving everyone elses points AND giving the bonus of coming off as a crackpot.

Its like a 2-for-1 sale.

Comment

Here's one where they shot someone 90 times on the freeway because he was running.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...lapd-says.html
                      Hmm... the LAPD. This type of shit has apparently been going on with them since the 20's. Ever see the movie "Changeling"? They just gave some woman some random kid and told her it was hers lol. Cause they were too lazy and incompetent to find the kidnapper/child murderer. Looks like they stay true to form, even after all these years. After all, they've got a reputation to uphold!

Comment

• Fugitive alleged LAPD-killer is first drone target on U.S. soil
                        3 hrs ago

It's official: The drone war has come home to America. Wanted fugitive Christopher Dorner, the homicidal former cop currently at war with the LAPD, has become the first known human target for airborne drones on U.S. soil. Their use was confirmed by Customs and Border Patrol spokesman Ralph DeSio, who revealed the government's fear that Dorner will make a dash for the Mexican border. The fugitive has already killed three people, according to police, and has a $1 million bounty on his head. Dorner, who has military training, is believed to be hiding in the wilderness of California's San Bernardino Mountains, where locating him without air support may be all but impossible. [Source]

Comment

• That's scary. The folks that can't tell the brand of truck or color correctly, and fire at will, as if there are no repercussions...and they get to use a drone???

Please God, can we at least get a 10YO video game whiz to pilot it?
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• First American to have a drone hunting for him on US soil. It should NEVER be done under any circumstances. If you can't find him with police resources tough. You don't get drones and freaking military equipment to find one man.

Comment

First American to have a drone hunting for him on US soil. It should NEVER be done under any circumstances. If you can't find him with police resources tough. You don't get drones and freaking military equipment to find one man.
                              Wonder how many innocent people will be killed by mistaken identity with a drone strike. This shit has gotten out of control. This drone bullshit should be causing riots in the streets of Washington...but nope...nothing...nada. This country has died.

Comment

• What the FUCK...

Comment

Working...
                                X