No announcement yet.

Evidently, you CAN push someone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like they have him cornered and are having a firefight, so they think.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Got a link on that story? I can't find anything saying they think they found him.

Comment

• They probably shot at a black guy that was just moving suspiciously fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          Got a link on that story? I can't find anything saying they think they found him.
          Bunch of stub articles popping up on AP, nothing really confirmed yet.

Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• LOS ANGELES – A law enforcement official says a person believed to be the fugitive ex-Los Angeles cop sought in three killings has exchanged gunfire with authorities in the San Bernardino Mountains.

The officer requested anonymity because the officer was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation.

The officer tells The Associated Press it's believed Christopher Dorner committed a residential burglary of a cabin and had a couple tied up in the cabin. One was able to get away and make a call.

Authorities responded to the location and gave chase Tuesday when Dorner fled in a stolen car. Gunfire was exchanged.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/12...#ixzz2KiuKPyXF
            2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
            2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-ex-c...212301702.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A law enforcement official says a person believed to be the fugitive ex-Los Angeles cop sought in three killings has exchanged gunfire with authorities in the San Bernardino Mountains.

The officer requested anonymity because the officer was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation.

The officer tells The Associated Press it's believed Christopher Dorner committed a residential burglary of a cabin and had a couple tied up in the cabin. One was able to get away and make a call.

Authorities responded to the location and gave chase Tuesday when Dorner fled in a stolen car. Gunfire was exchanged.

Comment

• C NN is covering it. Officers down, he is on the run in a 4wd pickup in Big Bear, Cali.

Comment

• Well like I have thought, he is not the tactical genius and "expert" everyone hyped him up to be. He should have torched the car and left the area, I am shocked that he was still there. Oh well, I am predicting here in a few hours we will be reading that he has been killed

Comment

• I read he had holed up in a cabin with a couple that he tied up. One got out and called the authorities. Hope they get that $1 million!

Comment

• just reported 2 more officers were wounded

Comment

• Insane. He's going to go out in a blaze of glory. Unlikey he'll breach the perimeter they set-up.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

• News is saying he is pinned down.

Comment

• Live feed from local cbs

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live-...UKOyY0.twitter

Comment

• I guess we'll see what kind of weapons he may have at his disposal.

Comment

• If they know his location it is going to be tough for him to get out. The man power headed in that direction and closing in has to be staggering.

Comment

Working...
                                X