No announcement yet.

Evidently, you CAN push someone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, the two cops shot over 40 rounds into that truck. The women were wounded.

And here we have politicians saying there's no reason for 30 round magazine? Um...fear of your life? These two cops couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and weren't even being shot back at.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    This just in, cops opened fire on a second truck they thought was his. Not only was it not his, they rammed the truck and dumped rounds into it's windshield.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_225406...rce=rss_viewed
    It's a Ridgeline! And not even near the color.

If I was anywhere in the area and had a truck, I'd be staying at home or take a different car. The cops be edgy!

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Does anyone else here think he is mocking the gun control thing? And that in fact he thinks the complete OPPOSITE of these thoughts? Does he really seem like the person to believe in such bullshit? I think he did that on purpose to make a point and turn it around.
    He's not mocking. He's a nut job. What's interesting is the MSM not posting his fan-boy attitude of them. This guy is the antithesis of a gun control liberal, and nary a word about it.

*sigh*

Last edited by GhostTX; 02-07-2013, 07:50 PM.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I get it, FTP. But did he not kill two innocent people also? So ya'll are ok with that just because he shot some cops? Brilliant.

He was fired for (allegedly) making false statements. I'm assuming he fought the firing through his union rep and lost. So the natural progression is to go on a killing spree.

So are you all saying his actions are justified?
      2007 Chevy TBSS

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        I'm generally against killin' folk. But I like this guy's style.

He knows how they operate and is one step ahead of them. The only problem with this scenario is there's no out for him, if. He's caught there will be no trial, murder by cop it is.
        No problem. He's already dead. His name is dead/defamed. They've killed him already.

No need for an "out"

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Wow.. Just read it all. Not really sure what to say or think.

Comment

Just another day at the LAPD, after this is over they will go out and beat some more "naaaaaggers" over the head.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by JamisonFRC View Post
              I get it, FTP. But did he not kill two innocent people also? So ya'll are ok with that just because he shot some cops? Brilliant.

He was fired for (allegedly) making false statements. I'm assuming he fought the firing through his union rep and lost. So the natural progression is to go on a killing spree.

He dedicated his entire life to military and police. He forewent family for career. When the police fucked up his name and fired him, they took his family and his reason for living. In effect, he's evening the tab up. As he wasn't able to have a family because of his pursuit and they took that, he's taking their family to show them the loss he's feeling. I can absolutely see it.

So you're okay with the cops dumping rounds in any truck they see? I mean, you're wanting to point blame at him but so far, he's injured less people than the police have. Justified? Maybe. I can see the justification behind it. I can see his logic and pure anger. I can also see that the LAPD made a bad mistake and are now paying the price. He asked for one thing, only one. His name cleared. Not found not guilty for the crimes he's committing, but that they were wrong when they dismissed him.

The Chief said that's not going to happen. I wonder at what point the price will be high enough for him to reconsider.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                No problem. He's already dead. His name is dead/defamed. They've killed him already.

No need for an "out"

Exactly. His 'out' is either getting justice against those who wronged him and then killing himself or he is killed during this. Either way, he is working on extracting his pound of flesh. He doesn't want an out. He wants a war. The police are overreacting as police do when it's them on the line and they're making enemies in the community and are going to be paying out massive lawsuits for their trigger happy responses.

Either way, he wins

Comment

Have to admire the guy standing up for what he believes is right.

Comment

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I'm curious when his volunteer army starts?

Comment

I'm willing to bet he has had this planned for a lonnnnng time given his history and prior military. I bet he probably has every base covered and probably has employed some help.

Comment

A bit of fortune telling. Smartest thing is to lay low for a few weeks, let the cops burn themselves out and then start again. Shoot a few, disappear over and over. Blow up a few squads, open fire on the station while letting people see what you're in so the cops will once more overreact and start shooting at innocent citizens again. Citizens will at some point decide they're tired of being shot at and it'll be open season on the police.

When you have this happen, police thin out around your primary targets and you can get them easier. With access to the freqs you can listen in on where the security details are. Then you take a car, load it up with propane tanks and drive it towards the house being guarded or even one close by. You'll elicit a response where the security detail will move the packages away from the AO. That means they'll have to bring them into the open.

Again, just a bit of fortune telling or an educated guess on how he's thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JamisonFRC View Post

It sucks about the innocent people, including the good cops. However, the LAPD system, and many other law and judicial systems, have been wrongly screwing people over for many years. Just think about all of the lives that have been screwed up by them. This is Karma coming back around to bite them in the ass.

If the SHTF and Obummer gets a war started with us, the media will treat us the same way as Christopher. Just like this case, there will be a lot of innocent people get hurt in the middle of it and we will be made out to be the villians by the media.

If the police chief, or whomever was the one that railroaded Christopher, was a real man, he would give himself up to save his fellow officers and innocent people from getting hurt. But, since he is a pussy, he will continue hide behind the same ones that are risking their lives for him.
                            Last edited by line-em-up; 02-07-2013, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Holy Shit. The guy is doing a decent job of framing himself as an anti-hero.

Comment

Last edited by Hmbre97; 02-07-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X