Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Korea tested their third nuke today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ded

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      FDR did not drop "THE BOMB".
      Yikes.... Damn I knew that.
      Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        I disagree. They have massive underground tunnels and complexes built to withstand direct attack. Their people would also fight to the death like in Japan. You couldn't beat NK without boots on the ground and going into their tunnels isn't my idea of a good time. I saw tunnels you could drive 3 tanks abreast through when a mountain face fell away due to a storm washing landmines across it and they detonated. We don't know where all the exists are or what they have geared up down there.
        Most all citizens are brain washed. They only way to get rid of North Korea would be to kill them all.

They just flat out don't understand the concept of freedom.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
          Most all citizens are brain washed. They only way to get rid of North Korea would be to kill them all.

They just flat out don't understand the concept of freedom.
          Or they will die due to some dumbass leaders that think they can beat the most powerful military/country at this time.
          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

You'd have to kill them all. Every one of them down to the babies to do anything in NK. You can't imagine the level of indoctrination that happens since birth there. It's not that they don't understand teh concept of freedom, they don't even know it exists. The Leader is God and you obey. All production for the Leader and his edicts are law that must be obeyed
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

You'd have to kill them all. Every one of them down to the babies to do anything in NK. You can't imagine the level of indoctrination that happens since birth there. It's not that they don't understand teh concept of freedom, they don't even know it exists. The Leader is God and you obey. All production for the Leader and his edicts are law that must be obeyed
              This is a great story on what you're talking about. This guy was born in a prison camp and would have died there if he didn't escape. His definition of freedom is eating whatever he wants.

Men have become the tools of their tools.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Just like terrorists, brainwashed from little on up.

Hell, a good American is as well - but we're the good guys so it is okay.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

They're just doing it to get more aid.. Rather than giving the ok for drone strikes on Americans, they need to send a 'squadron' over there to clean house.

Comment

I really wonder how the population would react if we killed off the little snot nose leader and all of his generals. I think the majority of them are so brainwashed they would fight till the death and the ones that aren't brainwashed, wouldn't know what to do with themselves when the power structure collapsed.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                      This is a great story on what you're talking about. This guy was born in a prison camp and would have died there if he didn't escape. His definition of freedom is eating whatever he wants.

I think that dude is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                        I think that dude is a fraud.
                        Why do you say that?
                        Men have become the tools of their tools.
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Susan Rice on what the administration thinks: "We'll do the usual drill."
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I am not afraid of North Korea, I am afraid of China who controls NK. If we attack China will stop buying our debt which could cause us to down quicker than than a whore's dress on prom night. Our country depends on deficit spending now more than ever.

Comment

Damn I'm shocked about the number of jets. Never would have thought a country that couldn't feed it's people would have that many planes.

Comment

It is definately nuts over here. We're having a joint exercise with pilots from South Korea, Japan and Australia.

Comment

Working...
                                X