Battle of Athens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of Athens

I am sure this has probably been posted on here before, honestly I am not going to go look because it is more relevant today than it has been since this site was created. For those of you that have not heard of it this is a true story. When somebody ask you why you "need" a certain firearm, magazine or (clip) Maybe you can educate them with this story. It is a shame that schools do not teach this bit of history to children. It is roughly 13 minutes long and worth every second.

srsly??? is that tom sizemore?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

THIS is why we have the 2nd Amendment. I did not know this tidbit of American history, but it's a perfect illustration for 2A, something anti-gunners for some reason, can't fathom. U5ut6yPrObw http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_%281946%29
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I figured it had been posted, but like I said it is very relevant today which is why I wanted to bring it back alive. They sure were the greatest generation

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
          I figured it had been posted, but like I said it is very relevant today which is why I wanted to bring it back alive. They sure were the greatest generation
          Amen to that.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
          X