Texas opts out of Obama Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas opts out of Obama Care

Heard from my spouse that texas is Opting out of Obama care? She said they mentioned this today at her quarter meeting. So I googled it and sure enough

GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

From what I read, they are not "opting out" so much as they are refusing to set up a state-run exchange to manage obamacare in the state of TX. Obamacare is still coming...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Dont know anything about it. So basically they make you buy insurance. Anything else? I remember hearing everything about how they were just going to flat take over medicine and make it socialized.

Comment

Originally posted by 91lxhatch View Post
        Dont know anything about it. So basically they make you buy insurance. Anything else? I remember hearing everything about how they were just going to flat take over medicine and make it socialized.
        Cool troll account Justin.

Comment

"I don't know who Justin is but I see you guys talking to him a lot. He must be really popular."
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Fucking Sean! HAHAHA

Nukka we're in the RECON STAGE!!!

Comment

Obamacare was never designed for the Fed to run the whole thing. They thought they could get the states to suck up the costs and run it while Barry got the praise for all of those 'uninsured and now covered' people got super duper care.

Texas said "Yeah, fuck you. You do it." There's enough states doing it that it is causing an issue. Even Obama admitted that it was never meant to be handled by the federal government and the law doesn't grant them the power to create these fusion centers.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Who the FUCK is that im stephen you got me confused bucko

Comment

That's funny, because when you first created this account I sent you a PM asking your name and you claimed it was Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    That's funny, because when you first created this account I sent you a PM asking your name and you claimed your name was Ryan.
                    You need help Justin. Seriously.

No idea why you stay around when no one likes you here. Find another board to get a fresh start.

Comment

He's on tons of other forums, but nobody feeds his trollism like dfw does and dfw won't ban him like other forums do
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                      X