Special Forces kicked out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I have friends that teach the ANA and ANP. Their troops straight up tell them. "Uh, when America leaves, we are going back home to our families." You can only get them to train for a few hours a day now as it is. This is not a military or police force, these are man children in uniforms with authority and AKs. The laziest lot of loosers you will ever meet in your life. They use "I go pray" as a excuse to go do fuck all for 45 minutes all day long.
    As I saw it, not much different in Iraq. I remember talking to a few trainers that were frustrated. They don't have our mentality.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they are overly dumb or anything - they just ain't going to put their heart behind their COUNTRY when they have tribes/whatever that they put first. They are incapable of understanding our mentality of country first.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      As I saw it, not much different in Iraq. I remember talking to a few trainers that were frustrated. They don't have our mentality.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they are overly dumb or anything - they just ain't going to put their heart behind their COUNTRY when they have tribes/whatever that they put first. They are incapable of understanding our mentality of country first.
      The last couple months of my 03 deployment to Iraq I got voluntold to train them in small arms training and tactics. YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        I have friends that teach the ANA and ANP. Their troops straight up tell them. "Uh, when America leaves, we are going back home to our families." You can only get them to train for a few hours a day now as it is. This is not a military or police force, these are man children in uniforms with authority and AKs. The laziest lot of loosers you will ever meet in your life. They use "I go pray" as a excuse to go do fuck all for 45 minutes all day long.
        I saw this same mentality in Morocco when I was there. No one there was in a hurry to do anything or get anything done. They were perfectly ok just lazing around allday and only doing the bare minimum to keep the place in one piece.

We were at their C-130 base (same place they filmed the airfield portions of Black Hawk Down) which was an old US Navy airfield that went back to the Moroccans in the 50s or 60s when we left that place. It was a total shithole. The smell by the river was almost unbearable.

They just have no work ethic whatsoever and it shows. We called for a fuel truck to come fuel our planes at 1500 one day. Two guys show up an hour later (fuel farm was within jogging distance) looking like they just rolled out of bed and tossed on their uniforms.......and put on sandals for the fueling job.

Now most of their pilots were great to deal with and they had some decent looking eye candy running around. The pilots were always looking sharp and alert when we saw them. We did find out that their pilots make about 400 dollars a month when you convert their pay into American money, and they are some of the highest paid folks in the country.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
        X