Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No soda for you!!

NYC's finest Mayor at work..

Amid New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s ban on big sodas — taking effect in March — are some details that may have been overlooked.
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

wow.....

God Save the USA
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Well that's pretty dumb.

Comment

Black market assault soda vendors unite!

Comment

And this guy will be President in the not so distant future. Get lubed up, cause we are all fucked.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

When you consider how wealthy that asshole is, and the money he's throwing around in the anti-gun issue, it's down right scary!!!
            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Comment

They keep re-electing the idiot, so I guess the majority are fine with the crap this guy pushes through....

When the tax base starts getting the hell out of NYC, they might (maybe) start to figure it out.... until then, elections have consequences....

Comment

They act like they are surprised but this is the kind of shit this idiot has been doing for years. New Yorkers like doing what their master says, and don't want any freedom

Comment

This is the democrat mentality. "I can't seem to muster up enough self control to keep from drinking 2-liters of coke at a sitting, so if they made a law that they can't sell it to anyone, then I won't have to." It's absolutely ridiculous that people are this helpless.

Comment

Luckily T Boone is backing this scrote...

Comment

at what point does somebody, anybody finally say...."what the fuck are you smoking?" and order the psych eval on that asshole?

Maybe Coca-cola will Hoffa the prick?!

Comment

This coming from the state that is the creator of "pet food stamps". They've had so many applications in the first two weeks that the website crashed.

I can't believe they are part of the country I live in, and wish Canada would go ahead and claim them.

Comment

Even Canada wouldn't want them.

Comment

When I was stuck in Middletown NY during the blizzard a few weeks ago, I hung out at a local Buffalo WW and had a beer. I only had to pay for one all night, because after those Yankees discovered that I was from Texas, they couldn't stop asking me about how green the grass was. They were also surprised that an intelligent individual that could hold a conversation with people from multiple occupations, came from Texas. They decided I was earning my Guinesses.

Every single person I met in that state wished they didn't live there.

Comment

Working...
                              X