Donate Half a Million to My SUPER PAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donate Half a Million to My SUPER PAC

... Get a quarterly meeting with President Obama! Oh, the hypocrisy, considering he hates Super PACs. How that little dweeb Jay Carney ducks this question is great, too. Worst fucking President ever.

Over the weekend, the New York Times reported that donating $500,000 to the group Organizing for Action will get one quarterly meetings with President Barack Obama. "Giving or raising $500,000 or more puts donors on a national advisory board for Mr. Obama’s group and the privilege of attending quarterly meetings with the president, along with other meetings at the White House," reported the Times.

Today, Jay Carney was unable to defend this arrangement at the White House press briefing, implausibly stating that the Obama group is somehow not related to Obama:

The group, Organizing for Action, grew out of the campaign that helped Obama get elected in 2008 and then reelected in 2012.

After a few minutes, Carney just hurries away from the podium, even as reporters still question him.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

1/2 a million to be put on an advisory board? What the fuck is that?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Wow! Way to not deny it!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Trumka
        Why buy the cow when I get the milk for free?!

Comment

Sounds to me like he is fishing for bribes. The people or coporations who are willing to "donate" to his cause will get to "influence" his decisions. More Chicago politics at work.

Comment

Working...
          X