School gets busted for Burqas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School gets busted for Burqas

Looks like these idiots are at it again. I wonder if they beat the girls up after school for a realistic learning experience. If you have a child in school please find out if they are using CSCOPE or not.

Imagine browsing Facebook one day and discovered a photograph of your 14-year-old daughter wearing a burqa – at school.

Oh hell no!!

Comment

Glad my kids school doesn't promote this garbage but their ex school does. If we were still there I would be up there today or talking to the super.

Comment

lol at that town hall article. Seriously good journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          lol at that town hall article. Seriously good journalism.
          Would you like more examples?

Comment

That shit is over the limit. Someone needs a good old R D Mercer "Ass Whoopin".

Comment

Did you catch the part about not using the word terrorist anymore (wouldn't want to offend the heathens that want us all dead) We are now being taught to call them freedom fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                Did you catch the part about not using the word terrorist anymore (wouldn't want to offend the heathens that want us all dead) We are now being taught to call them freedom fighters.
                shut the fuck up, I need to read this article?
                freedom fighters my ass

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                  Sounds like an Obama thing "we cant say terrorism it work place violence" or "man caused disaster"

Comment

This is the shit that happens when you allow any religion to be taught in school. If you recognize one you have to recognize them all.

My dad is an SRO, and when Texas started allowing religious prayers at school functions one of his school's Valedictorians was able to get the school to allow her to recite a Muslim prayer, (that she read in English) and at the end she said loudly "Allah Akbar" (or however that is pronounced. The other Muslims in the auditorium said it also. He said you could see the Christians squirming in their seats. There's a small community of Muslims in one of the schools he does SRO work at.

This is what you get when you start allowing stuff like this into schools
                    2004 Suzuki DL650
                    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

The girls that had on the burka's were called in by the Lumberton administration and were asked to sign statements without their parents knowledge

Comment

Sorry those two articles didn't have the part I was referencing. I saw this yesterday.
                        http://www.therightscoop.com/student...ed-curriculum/
                        Not only were students encouraged to dress up in burqas in a world geography class, but they were also told to write an essay on a story in the Washington Post that blamed Egypt’s major issues on democracy and not the Muslim Brotherhood. They were also told to refer to Muslim terrorists as freedom fighters.

And apparently all this was based on a specific curriculum that favors Islam over other religions:

FOX NEWS – A Texas lawmaker is launching an investigation after a teacher reportedly invited female students to dress up in Islamic garb and told then told her classroom they should call Muslim terrorists – freedom fighters. …

The lesson on Islam was taught in a world geography class at Lumberton High School. The teacher brought burqas and other Islamic clothing for the female students to wear. They were also assigned to write an essay based on a Washington Post story that blamed Egypt’s troubles on democracy – instead of the Muslim Brotherhood.

“I am outraged,” one of the parents, who asked not to be identified, told Fox News. “I felt my blood pressure go through my head.” …

The parents said they confronted their daughter and told her to explain exactly what she had been taught.

“They were asked about their perception of Islam,” she said. “Most of the class said they thought about terrorism. And her response was, ‘we’re going to change the way we perceive Islam.’”

The teacher reportedly told the students that she did not necessarily agree with the lessons –but she was required to teach the material.

The Lumberton Independent School District released a statement to Fox News defending the class.

“The lesson that was offered focused on exposing students to world cultures, religions, customs and belief systems,” the statement read. “The lesson is not teaching a specific religion, and the students volunteered to wear the clothing.”

The school district said Judaism and Christianity were also part of the lesson. However, the parents said Christianity was not discussed in the classroom.

“The Christian perspective was not taught,” she said. “They went in-depth into Islam and I’m not comfortable with it.”

Turns out, this Islamic lesson plan was part of some curriculum called CSCOPE that apparently favors Islam over other religions:

The parents said they immediately contacted the principal of the high school who defended the program and said it was required under CSCOPE – a controversial electronic curriculum system that provides online lesson plans for teachers.

“The principal told me it was world geography and they have to learn this stuff,” she said.

However, the school district said the lesson taught at the high school was not part of written CSCOPE lesson.

“This is the normal answer from every school using CSCOPE,” said Janice VanCleave, a vocal critic of the program and the founder of Texas CSCOPE Review. “They are definitely promoting the Islamic religion.”

VanCleave said the trouble is that teachers are not giving students the full story.

“They are not telling students how these young women are treated in this religion,” she told Fox News. “In the Islamic countries women are not treated well at all.”

Last month, evidence was presented at a state hearing showing that CSCOPE offered a number of lessons about Islam.

One particular lesson instructed teachers to provide classroom readings of selected texts from the Koran.

Students were also taught that Allah is God.

CSCOPE offered no comparable lessons on Christianity or Judaism, VanCleave told Fox News.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE

Also, here’s a note from Dave Bellow, an alumni of the Texas high school who was contacted by a resident with a student in the class. He writes:

I was contacted by a Lumberton resident with a student in this class, she said this Burqa incident was part of the regular CSCOPE lesson taught to the students and not just some extra curricular activity or student led project. The students were not forced to wear the Burqas, but the Burqas were there as part of the lesson and students were encouraged to try them on. That being said, it was confirmed that everything else being reported as happening in this Lumberton class is true, including the students being taught not to call a terrorist a terrorist and instead call them freedom fighters. This is outrageous!

Comment

I hope they don't try this shit when my daughter starts going to school. Given both her parents genes she would probably ask shit like:
                          "since we are learning about islam, when do we get to make suicide vests and put them on other kids?"
                          "since we are learning about islam, and they are freedom fighters, when do we get to learn about how they use heroin to work up the courage to fight us?"
                          "since we are learning about this dirt worshiping religion from the most bassackwards regions in the world, when can we beat girls in the burkas cause they show a little ankle?"
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Don't forget about that wonderful mutilation to the vagina that they're so fond of.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              Don't forget about that wonderful mutilation to the vagina that they're so fond of.
                              Say what.

Comment

Working...
                              X