No announcement yet.

Holy Shat! Guns really DO kill people!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Shat! Guns really DO kill people!!

Police in Polk County, Ore. found a suspected burglar dead inside a stolen truck Sunday morning. They say he burglarized a home twice the night before, stealing several items, including two guns.

In a statement, investigators said 19-year-old Genaro Hernandez Mendoza of West Salem, Ore. was heading to his family’s farm when*he broke into a home on Independence Highway*and stole several items. He then returned to the farm and hid the stolen items behind a barn.

Police say he then stole a pickup truck and returned to the same home he had already burglarized to steal more items, including a shotgun and an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle.

Detective*John Williams*says investigators found a shotgun and the rifle Sunday morning, side by side on the passenger-side floorboard of a stolen farm truck, barrels pointed at the*driver.

Williams says it appears that a lever on the shotgun got into the trigger guard of the rifle. When the truck hit a bump in the road, the rifle fired once, striking and killing Mendoza in a freak accident.

However, Sheriff Bob Wolfe said police are still investigating the incident to make sure no other parties were involved in the burglary. He added that it seemed clear that Mendoza’s death was accidental and the result of failing to safely store the weapons he stole.

God damn Ar15 is a hero. I nominate it for the nobel peace prize.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Now that's just awesome.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I had a little flash-back to the scene in Pulp Fiction with Marvin in the back seat. I chuckled.

Comment

got karma?

Comment

Outstanding!
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Oh that is fucking awesome. Pure justice.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Ban all shotgun levers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    I had a little flash-back to the scene in Pulp Fiction with Marvin in the back seat. I chuckled.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I am waiting for the next news report of the family of the piece of shit thief talks about how he was a good guy and then says they are going to sue the victim for not securing his weapons and for leaving them loaded.

Comment

Working...
                      X