Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feinstein attacking vets with PTSD now

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...modern-rifles/

The Judiciary Committee is meeting today to mark-up the various civilian disarmament bills before the Senate. One of the bills in the frame: Senator Feinstein’s ”Assault Weapons Ban.” Readers watching the proceedings online tell TTAG that a proposed amendment would allow veterans to keep buying their “assault weapons” just like retired cops. Senator Feinstein opposed the amendment on the basis that veterans have PTSD and can’t be trusted with guns. Here’s her exact words:

THE PROBLEM WITH EXPANDING THIS IS THAT, YOU KNOW, WITH THE ADVENT OF PTSD, WHICH I THINK IS A NEW PHENOMENON AS A PRODUCT OF THE IRAQ WAR, IT’S NOT CLEAR HOW THE SELLER OR TRANSFER OF A FIREARM COVERED BY THIS BILL WOULD VERIFY THAT AN INDIVIDUAL WAS A MEMBER OR VETERAN AND THERE WAS NO IMPAIRMENT OF THAT INDIVIDUAL WITH RESPECT TO HAVING A WEAPON LIKE THIS.

I THINK WE HAVE TO — IF YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, FIND A WAY THAT VETERANS WHO ARE INCAPACITATED FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER MENTALLY, DON’T HAVE ACCESS TO THIS KIND OF WEAPON.

These are the same veterans we hand fully automatic machine guns to on a regular basis and send into battle. Feinstein considers them too crazy to own an AR-style rifle back home in the United States. Imagine that.

Not to mention that PTSD has been around under various names as long as there has been warfare, or any other traumatizing experiences.
    What a fucking froot loop.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Lol @ PTSD being a new phenomenon. Is this bitch for real?
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        She's so full of shit shes got brown eyes and brown hair. I am so fucking tired of this AWB nonsense.

Comment

Fucking 'a.

Why is it always the Jews trying to disarm everyone? You would think they they of all people would realize the importance of bearing arms.

Comment

As I have said numerous times, the new GOV disarming tactic will use 'mental illnesses' as a way of circumventing our rights. Due to new mental illness classifications (or actually, the removal of specific classifications), a person that jacks-off more than what is deemed as 'socially normal' can be considered mentally ill, and therefor not mentally fit to possess a firearm.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              As I have said numerous times, the new GOV disarming tactic will use 'mental illnesses' as a way of circumventing our rights. Due to new mental illness classifications (or actually, the removal of specific classifications), a person that jacks-off more than what is deemed as 'socially normal' can be considered mentally ill, and therefor not mentally fit to possess a firearm.

Stevo
              Well I am doomed then,

Comment

Fucking 'a.

Why is it always the Jews trying to disarm everyone? You would think they they of all people would realize the importance of bearing arms.
                What's your underlying hate of Israel rooted in?

Comment

If you were trying to destroy the way of life in this country who is the group you would go after first? The combat vets have to be high on that list

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                    I spanked it twice while reading this thread. That's normal, right?

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Not to mention that PTSD has been around under various names as long as there has been warfare, or any other traumatizing experiences.
                      What a fucking froot loop.
                      Crazy Kalifornian who thinks she's smarter than everybody else.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                        What's your underlying hate of Israel rooted in?
                        I have no hatred of Israel or the Jewish people.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          I spanked it twice while reading this thread. That's normal, right?
                          It depends on the opinion of the doctor judging the social acceptance of such behaviors.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                          X