Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally it is legal to hunt humans

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ity-magazines/

During a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on gun control Thursday, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) shot down a proposed amendment to her “assault weapons” ban that would exempt military veterans from the gun ban. She also made some questionable claims.

Pushing a ban on high-capacity magazines, Feinstein argued that it is “legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines.”

Here’s her dubious rationale:

“The time has come, America, to step up and ban these weapons. The other very important part of this bill is to ban large capacity ammunition feeding devices, those that hold more than 10 rounds. We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines. Limiting magazine capacity is critical because it is when a criminal, a drug dealer, a deranged individual has to pause to change magazines and reload that the police or brave bystanders have the opportunity to take that individual down.”

During the same hearing, she also argued that a military veteran could be mentally ill and suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), therefore should be prevented from buying the semi-automatic weapons that would be banned in her bill.

The California Democrat also made the bizarre claim that the “advent of PTSD” is a “new phenomenon” and a “product of the Iraq war.

Here’s exactly what she said in context: “The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this.”

Comment

What a dumb bitch, when is human season anyhow?

I forgot that the police are always there to stop a gunman.
      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

What forms do I need to get those tags? Is there a bag limit?

Comment

I wouldn't mind hunting a few humans.

Comment

From what I've heard that is why Muslims don't eat pork. They say its to close to eating a human mmmmmmm wife bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              From what I've heard that is why Muslims don't eat pork. They say its to close to eating a human mmmmmmm wife bacon.
              How odd it will be then when they are the first victims in the cannibalistic apocalypse.

Comment

who is going to have the first human head on their wall?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  I wouldn't mind hunting a few humans.
                  I wouldn't either, there I would set up my hunting blind in Oakcliff, or in Lancaster.
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Long pork.

With food shortages and famine encroaching on civilization it should come as no surprise that alternative food sources will gain more popularity as necessity dictates. The ‘junk’ fish people use to…

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                      I wouldn't either, there I would set up my hunting blind in Oakcliff, or in Lancaster.
                      lol

Comment

Yeah, that isn't true.

But I would love to hunt me some humans. Some people are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them.

First stop would be the Westboro Baptist Church.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Is that the kid from the 6th sense?

Comment

Uhh no, that there in the picture would be Rob Mcelhenney. You are thinking of Haley Joel Osment.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Uhh no, that there in the picture would be Rob Mcelhenney. You are thinking of Haley Joel Osment.

They did use Haley Joel Osment in the season 8 promo spoofs though.

Comment

Working...
                              X