No announcement yet.

The TSA makes me feel sooooooooo safe..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TSA makes me feel sooooooooo safe..

Basically the TSA agents in New Jersey allowed a bomb to get through their checkpoint. Fortunately it was a test from the TSA itself but they failed miserably. Oh, and this is at Newark, NJ where United Flight 93 originated. That's the one that the passengers successfully crashed in Pennsylvania.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TSA is not about safety, it is a government work program to spend tax dollars employing countless numbers of lazy, uneducated, idiots.
    1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
    TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
    Work In Progress

Comment

Like Charlie Murphy said during his standup routine I went and saw, "we killed Bin Laden! We got him. Oh, and all ya'all niggas working for the TSA? Y'all can go back and resume your regular jobs at McDonalds now."
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

What does everyone expect from a Government run organization? It's like the Post Office doing security.

Comment

Meanwhile they confiscated my shaving cream the last time I went through. Fucking idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Meanwhile they confiscated my shaving cream the last time I went through. Fucking idiots.
            Smuggling dinosaur embryos?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              What does everyone expect from a Government run organization? It's like the Post Office doing security.
              This. TSA is next to worthless. They're "proven" track record is harassing and arresting innocent Americans. They do everything with no common sense behind their decisions.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Smuggling dinosaur embryos?
              LOLZ
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
              X