First the 2nd, now the 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
    No to the contrary, You are a coward because as soon as you saw trouble you fled. Pure bitch move. But to make it worse is now you are on the other side of the planet still throwing in your 2 cents.

You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and have never had to experience any kind of suffering in your pampered life. You saw the writing on the wall and instead of GETTING READY, you chose to GET OUT. The only positive in this is that you do not have any children yet that are watching your pathetic example.

As for me being a coward... I have spent quite a bit of my life fighting (granted not against this government) I already know that I run to the gunfire. My daddy didn't raise a punk.
    You're right, he raised a little bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      You realize this country was founded by and then in the 1900s almost fully populated by, people fleeing their own countries in search of something better, right?

Ironic the homeowners name is Jon Locke, for those of you who have done your Philosophy homework.
      Comparing him to our founding fathers is quite a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        You know me so well

Comment

Comparing him to our founding fathers is quite a stretch.

Hundreds of thousands if not millions of immigrants that 999 out of every 1000 people you know are related to were cowards, though? I'd like to know more. Please elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Lmao.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              I would say inaction is exponentially worse.
              Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Australia is exponentially more free than The United States of America.
              You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Difference in running then and running now is every place is a shithole and likely to be set in its ways for the couple decades or more. Just choose which shit hole you like best and weigh your options.

Comment

Hundreds of thousands if not millions of immigrants that 999 out of every 1000 people you know are related to were cowards, though? I'd like to know more. Please elaborate.
                  I can not compare his cowardice to their heroism. Quite a bit of difference in founding a new country and running to an established country

Comment

I can not compare his cowardice to their heroism. Quite a bit of difference in founding a new country and running to an established country

This country was over 100 years old when it saw its greatest influx of immigrants. Try again?

Comment

It was still not an established country

Comment

This country was over 100 years old when it saw its greatest influx of immigrants. Try again?
                        Hey, don't bring facts into a thread full of emotion!

lolwut? Define what an established country is...

Comment

We weren't an established country in the late 1800s early 1900s? When did we become an established country?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                            US Supreme Court is hearing a case that is essentially whether or not your choice to remain silent before you're read your constitutional rights is an admission of guilt.
                            WTH!?!? The whole point of the 5th is to prevent self incrimination.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

You know me so well
                              Hey, you're only ridiculously hypocritical and constructing weak, straw man arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                                WTH!?!? The whole point of the 5th is to prevent self incrimination.
                                how dare you try and get this thread back on track!
                                satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Working...
                                X