• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratualtions Catholics

You have a new pope. Very happy for you
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Thanks man!
    2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
    2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Finally I'm sick of hearing about all this shit. What is the big deal we have to decide what asshole is the biggest and tally up who has raped the most alter boys

Comment

No thanks to you, sir.
        2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
        2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

This whole sham disgusts me as well. Most people associate Christianity with Catholicism. Then they see this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            This whole sham disgusts me as well. Most people associate Christianity with Catholicism. Then they see this crap.
            At least the pope mobile will be rolling with gold 13" rims.

Comment

New pope is Francis. It was very interesting he asked for a blessing instead of blessing the people. Very humble guy from what I read.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                New pope is Francis. It was very interesting he asked for a blessing instead of blessing the people. Very humble guy from what I read.
                Hmmmmm..

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Many people make unfounded and incorrect ssociations regarding Christianity. The evidence is frequently presented here on this very forum.

Comment

It would have been nice to see them toss tradition aside and move forward without naming a new pope instead of keeping with something that seems so antiquated.

Comment

I was hoping the kid from Eurotrip would be it.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I was hoping the kid from Eurotrip would be it.
                        Golf clap. That's a pope I could probably agree with. I think it's going to remain the status quo though. Only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Many people make unfounded and incorrect ssociations regarding Christianity. The evidence is frequently presented here on this very forum.

And many of those people call themselves Christians.

I was reading up on Francis. He seems like a pretty good guy. I'm not Catholic but anyone can see how much influence a Pope has by just looking at what John Paul did in his time.

Comment

He will definitely have great influence in the Western Hemisphere, and by papal standards he's relatively young. Kudos to the Catholic Church as they move forward from here.

Comment

As a Catholic, I'd like to see any child molesting church folks taken to the Vatican and executed.

Otherwise, all evidence/information provided to local authorities is enough. I am Catholic and to me, not handling the child molesters with a strictness like no other is similar to Muslims not stopping their extremist partners. It makes them all look terribly bad.

I will not be a shamed of being a Catholic though, but I also will not try to stand up for my religion's poor handling of these situations.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X