Senate votes to block UN Arms treaty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
    Have you not noticed that our current regime does not really care much about our constitutional rights? Yes I am aware that no treaty can take away our constitutional rights, but I also know that the Messiah would not hesitate to try and he would use this as another means. Take off your blinders and wake up.
    Not only can a treaty not take away our constitutional rights, but do you know what process they have to go through in order to have any power here in the states?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Not only can a treaty not take away our constitutional rights, but do you know what process they have to go through in order to have any power here in the states?
      If you mean to ratify a treaty then yes I am quite aware of what processes are involved.

2/3 of the "present" Senators must support it.

Comment

If you mean to ratify a treaty then yes I am quite aware of what processes are involved.

2/3 of the "present" Senators must support it.
        Then why did the dipshits that introduced this bill deem it necessary to do so, and why did you think it was necessary to post this useless thread?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Then why did the dipshits that introduced this bill deem it necessary to do so, and why did you think it was necessary to post this useless thread?
          The DIPSHITS most likely introduced this bill to prevent them from being circumvented in the future (not above this administration) and to go on the record as an example of where they stand on the 2A. As for why I felt it "necessary" to post. To make people aware of which politicians support the 2A.

Why do you feel it is necessary to be here? to comment? to continue to be a douche?

Comment

I like listing the people who voted NAY... I can use this list for profiling purposes later on!
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

The DIPSHITS most likely introduced this bill to prevent them from being circumvented in the future (not above this administration) and to go on the record as an example of where they stand on the 2A. As for why I felt it "necessary" to post. To make people aware of which politicians support the 2A.

Why do you feel it is necessary to be here? to comment? to continue to be a douche?

Comment

Working...
              X