Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think this has political implications...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Txred:

This isn't a Theocracy. Your religion is not law here. Deal with it.

Racr:

Those are his beliefs. Your militant atheism is a religion in and of itself. Can he prove a God exists? No. Can you prove God doesn't exist? No.

Seriously, so much energy fighting over something unproveable. You are two sides of the same coin, thumping your own respective "books"

But nooo, let's got through the same circular B.S..... again. I'm sure it'll be different this time.
    Last edited by sc281; 03-25-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Txred:

This isn't a Theocracy. Your religion is not law here.

Racr:

Those are his beliefs. Your militant anti atheism is a religion in and of itself. Can he prove a God exists? No. Can you prove God doesn't exist? No.

Seriously, so much energy fighting over something unproveable. You are two side of the same coin, thumping your own respective "books".

But nooo, let's got through the same circular B.S..... again. I'm sure it'll be different this time.
      /internetz

the newb
      Last edited by BigTitan21; 03-25-2013, 04:00 PM.
      2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
      2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Txred:

This isn't a Theocracy. Your religion is not law here. Deal with it.

Racr:

Those are his beliefs. Your militant atheism is a religion in and of itself. Can he prove a God exists? No. Can you prove God doesn't exist? No.

Seriously, so much energy fighting over something unproveable. You are two sides of the same coin, thumping your own respective "books"

Who said that I believe god doesn't exist? I sure as fuck didn't. Also, you brought religion into this, nobody else did.

You should also learn what a religion is, and what it is not.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          There is a fundamental breakdown in your logic that has already been explained to you. Just because you continue with the tautologies does not make you any more correct.

For something to be murdered it must first be alive.

Also, the words of these Drs. has no merit, as it is their opinion. If it is not, you can provide for me some peer reviewed studies that agree with what they're saying.
          Define 'alive.'
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Define 'alive.'

Cancer is alive. Ringworm is alive.

Comment

It's ok to disregard life as long as you are a butt fucking, dope smoking, selfish liberal who preaches equality but only thinks of themselves. You can't blame them really. They were just born retarded because their mothers were retarded too. It's so unfortunate that their mothers didn't choose abortion too.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                It's ok to disregard life as long as you are a butt fucking, dope smoking, selfish liberal who preaches equality but only thinks of themselves. You can't blame them really. They were just born retarded because their mothers were retarded too. It's so unfortunate that their mothers didn't choose abortion too.

lol, someone needs a nap!

Comment

Who said that I believe god doesn't exist? I sure as fuck didn't. Also, you brought religion into this, nobody else did.

You should also learn what a religion is, and what it is not.

1st Bold:
                  Fair enough. After going through some of your past posts, I don't see where that was said. Maybe I should have been more specific in mentioning the Christian God or the bible, as the Christians regard that book as the word of God.

But can you fault me for coming to the conclusion when the plurality of your posts follow this line of thought?
                  Apparently not so common if you've got your god goggles on.
                  If you do believe in a God, or no God at all, then why is it so hard for you to accept someone else's belief?

How does your belief in a god (as inferred in your reply) not conflict with statements like this?

Ceyko, I place no faith in science. I hold religion to the same standards I hold science to. You make a claim, you'd better have proof.
                  2nd bold:
                  Please enlighten me. I'm not being facetious. I would really like to know your views, beliefs if you will; and how your beliefs are any more realistic or unrealistic than Txredneck's.
                  Last edited by sc281; 03-25-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

1st Bold:
                    Fair enough. After going through some of your past posts, I don't see where that was said. Maybe I should have been more specific in mentioning the Christian God or the bible, as the Christians regard that book as the word of God.

But can you fault me for coming to the conclusion when the plurality of your posts follow this line of thought?

2nd bold:
                    Please, enlighten me. I'm not being facetious. I would really like to know your views, beliefs if you will, and how your beliefs are any more realistic or unrealistic than Txredneck's.

If you do believe in a God, or no God at all, then why is it so hard for you to accept someone else's belief?
                    Start a thread in the theology corner, there's already enough going on in here for religion to be brought into the mix as well.

Comment

Start a thread in the theology corner, there's already enough going on in here for religion to be brought into the mix as well.
                      Done.

Comment

Most people arguing against abortion, with their terrible understanding of biology and science in general, ironically make the best argument for abortion.

Comment

Cool propaganda, bro!

Take that shit elsewhere.
                          So wait are you trying to say there is something here which is not fact , but is being presented as fact?

So right from the good doctors mouth not good enough for you ?
                          They're lieing? Is that what your are saying ?

So let me get this straight ........
                          Doctors which do this everyday , and are obviously ok with it, are now lieing about their statements ?

Reality check on aisle 5 , dumbass opened his mouth again

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                            Most people arguing against abortion, with their terrible understanding of biology and science in general, ironically make the best argument for abortion.
                            Did you just really say that?!

I'm not surprised at all by the "people" taking issue with Tx Redneck posting this thread. Honestly, though, I don't see how this is even a debate. I'm sick and fucking tired of our society's moral decay and the "laws" we create to justify all these immoral acts (like that makes things better).

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Did you just really say that?!

I'm not surprised at all by the "people" taking issue with Tx Redneck posting this thread. Honestly, though, I don't see how this is even a debate. I'm sick and fucking tired of our society's moral decay and the "laws" we create to justify all these immoral acts (like that makes things better).

Morality is an illusion. People are as good as they want to be.

Comment

So are man made laws...

Comment

Working...
                                X