Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collateral Murder - Iraq

THE BAD HOMBRE

Really? Damn you are trying hard to troll.

Comment

Yep, smoked. Reporters don't go hang out with shop keepers for a good story. They find fighters and think it is safe for them because they are "press".

When your country is riddled with Al Queda foreign fighters looking for an opportunity to kill Americans this is what you get. An insurgency is born and it never ends well for the civilian populace even if they were innocent. I can 97% guarantee that no American woke up in the morning and thought "yep time to go kill non combatant Iraqis".
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Shit happens just towel heads!

Comment

War isn't pretty, there is no need in trying to dress it up or down. I don't understand why people are so worried about it, you will never have a war where only soldiers of either side die, get over it and guerrilla warfare only makes things worse.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Looks like typical war footage, ever watch history channel? See that all the time in ww2 footage. Im pretty sure civilians have been killed in every conflict man has ever had.
            satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Don't point video cameras at Apaches. Bad shit happens. Especially when you're embedded with terrorists.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Running around with insurgents, and throwing a camera on your shoulder and pointing it at soldiers will get you killed every time. As for the van... that was a clean shoot. You have to eliminate the removal of anything that can be used for intel purposes. What kind of parent would take their children into a firefight?

naynay you like to stir the shit every chance you can but please in all of your infinite wisdom tell me what these soldiers did wrong.

Comment

Lie down with dogs and you get fleas !
                  Big Rooster Racing

Comment

What do you call a dead VC?

Comment

guys im not trying to troll, i found a video with some war footage and figured i would share! i found it intriguing however i know the purpose of the video was in enrage, not inform. how far away would you assume they are from the targets and how big exactly is a 30mm cannon? is that the standard ammunition used on people, or is it just what the chopper is equipped with?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

damn that shit looks pretty intense!!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Just what that particular helicopter is equipped with.
                          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

they shoot people with bigger guns? holy cow!
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              they shoot people with bigger guns? holy cow!
                              You are right, they should strap .38s to the bottom, and do their work with those.

Comment

Working...
                              X