Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    I was using that statement to declare that my family having money was irrelevant. At Baylor I was average at best when it came to family net worth.

How do I "back it up"? JITB 15 minutes?

And as for the rest of your statement, I didn't leave the USA because "the going got tough". In fact I had an easy life there with access to more resources. I do not know why you don't get this as I have said it before, you just either choose to ignore it or don't acknowledge it.

On the other hand when the going got tough for you, in a typical insane weirdo fashion, you packed your bags and went to a mental institution and got on drugs to unfuck your head. You now spend your days on a farm taking workman's comp carving tiki heads and clinging to your firearms.
    See, here is a perfect example of you talking shit like the little pussy that we have come to know around here. You ACTUALLY think you are hurting my feelings about the mental hospital? Seriously? Never got fucked up on drugs as you put it and dont put anything other than heartburn pills into my body. I was living a depressing life with a woman that was doing her best to eat my soul.....this lead me to finally checking myself into the VA to get help. After having recieved help, I completely started my life over. Completely.......from scratch. (this is one of those examples of life experience I was referring to earlier.) I carve tikis and make money off of them......do you have any hobbies that come easy to you that you make money off of them? I have several....tiki carving, fabricating, airbrushing, powdercoating, and restoring firearms.
    As far as clinging to my firearms? seriously, you want to go there. Just how many firearms do you own? I can count on one hand the amount I own.

You said SEVERAL times in thread that you were leaving the US because you hated what was going on.

You really do live in your little own world. I guess just everyone on here that is saying the same thing about you is just wrong and are just picking on you, right?

Still waiting on that list of life experience you have there, spanky.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      I haven't seen a rash of people that couldn't get into a school. Sure, it might not be your first choice but there is an option. Many of the people that are going to collage these days don't deserve to go. Many years ago when you didn't need a degree to do well in life the world was a much more sane place. The fact that most reasonably paying jobs require a degree now has lowered the standard of education so very much. All it creates is a false sense of intellect with many graduates.

I once had this acquaintance that was accepted to A&M, his grades were OK but not stellar. Not an overly smart guy to be honest, just average. After graduating he became this I am smarter than everyone type. Jokes like "What do you call an A&M graduate? Boss." I lost all respect for him as a result. He was making seriously poor decisions and seemed to have been harmed by going to collage.

My acquaintance is a perfect example of the lowered standards that have been put in place as a result of the ever changing job market. I say they are wrong about acceptance standards, I believe that they are lower than they have been in years. The only thing that has changed is the shear volume of applicants that think they are smart enough has increased exponentially.

Damnit man, when you type like this you make his case that being in the military doesn't require intelligence.
      you cant even spell college. lol
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
        you cant even spell college. lol
        I have about 15 words that no matter how much time I spend trying to learn how to spell them correctly they always come out misspelled. I rely on spell check more than I should.

Comment

I have about 15 words that no matter how much time I spend trying to learn how to spell them right they always come out misspelled. I rely on spell check more than I should.
          if a word ends in "ing" 9 out of 10 times i spell it "ign"
          Semper Fi

Comment

• You're all a bunch of clueless assholes. Just like the rest of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              You're all a bunch of clueless assholes. Just like the rest of us.
              exactly!
              Semper Fi

Comment

You're all a bunch of clueless assholes. Just like the rest of us.
                Thanks for pointing out the obvious you clueless asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                  exactly!

You, maybe a little more than everyone else..

Comment

You, maybe a little more than everyone else..
                    Im sorry, but I cant take your advice because I have more life experience than you and I also have a degree and my dad makes more money than your dad. lol
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester;1019103[B
                      ]See, here is a perfect example of you talking shit like the little pussy that we have come to know around here. You ACTUALLY think you are hurting my feelings about the mental hospital? [/B] Seriously? Never got fucked up on drugs as you put it and dont put anything other than heartburn pills into my body. I was living a depressing life with a woman that was doing her best to eat my soul.....this lead me to finally checking myself into the VA to get help. After having recieved help, I completely started my life over. Completely.......from scratch. (this is one of those examples of life experience I was referring to earlier.) I carve tikis and make money off of them......do you have any hobbies that come easy to you that you make money off of them? I have several....tiki carving, fabricating, airbrushing, powdercoating, and restoring firearms.
                      As far as clinging to my firearms? seriously, you want to go there. Just how many firearms do you own? I can count on one hand the amount I own.

You said SEVERAL times in thread that you were leaving the US because you hated what was going on.

You really do live in your little own world. I guess just everyone on here that is saying the same thing about you is just wrong and are just picking on you, right?

Still waiting on that list of life experience you have there, spanky.
                      If I am not, then why do you take it so personally? It seems to get your knickers in a twist pretty easily, and you lash out like a woman at a clearance sale grabbing at a pair of shoes whenever I take a shot at you. It is so childish that you calling someone else immature goes beyond the pot calling the kettle black. As for not being on drugs, I know you mentioned that you were on some kind of SSRI for a while (Lexapro maybe?), so you were either telling a lie then or now, spanky.

But yes I do have hobbies I make money off of, even now, here in Australia you could even chalk it up as one of my accolades. And I really do not give a shit what you or many people on here think of me aside from a close few whom I have met and associate with.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I really do not give a shit what you or many people on here think of me aside from a close few whom I have met and associate with.
                        I imagine I will run into you at some point, I wouldn't mind continuing this conversation. Your viewpoint is interesting, there is only 5-6 years between us but I sense a great difference in how we view the world.

Comment

If I am not, then why do you take it so personally? It seems to get your knickers in a twist pretty easily, and you lash out like a woman at a clearance sale grabbing at a pair of shoes whenever I take a shot at you. It is so childish that you calling someone else immature goes beyond the pot calling the kettle black. As for not being on drugs, I know you mentioned that you were on some kind of SSRI for a while (Lexapro maybe?), so you were either telling a lie then or now, spanky.

But yes I do have hobbies I make money off of, even now, here in Australia you could even chalk it up as one of my accolades. And I really do not give a shit what you or many people on here think of me aside from a close few whom I have met and associate with.
                          Was on Lexapro while married to last wife.......but then after finally pulling my head out of my ass and eliminating the problem(wife) I no longer had to take a pill to get by day to day.
                          I dont remember callign you immature because I am extremely immature and prefer to surround myself with immature people.....they are alot more fun.

So, once again, you didnt share your life experiences or history that makes you ahead of others and only questioned someone that does actually have a SHITLOAD of life's experiences and has been to the bottom of the barrel but chose to learn from it and come out far stronger, which is exactly what I have done. What you should learn to do is shut your cockholster, humble yourself, and learn from those around you. Before you know it, your entire world can unravel before your eyes and put you where you never could have imagined you would be.......how you come out of it defines who you really are as a person and what your actual experiences have taught you.

By the way, you completely also ignored another simple of question on how many guns you have?
                          Semper Fi

Comment

I imagine I will run into you at some point, I wouldn't mind continuing this conversation. Your viewpoint is interesting, there is only 5-6 years between us but I sense a great difference in how we view the world.
                            Different viewpoints are essential in understanding all things, even the ones you may disagree with or even hate. Everyone is a product of their environment.

You have always seemed like a level headed guy, but very reserved (to say the least). Of course, not everyone is passionate on the internet.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Sooooo what's North Korea up to?
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                Sooooo what's North Korea up to?

These goofballs having their slap fight are probably more threatening than North Korea.

Comment

Working...
                                X