Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
    Was on Lexapro while married to last wife.......but then after finally pulling my head out of my ass and eliminating the problem(wife) I no longer had to take a pill to get by day to day.
    I dont remember callign you immature because I am extremely immature and prefer to surround myself with immature people.....they are alot more fun.

So, once again, you didnt share your life experiences or history that makes you ahead of others and only questioned someone that does actually have a SHITLOAD of life's experiences and has been to the bottom of the barrel but chose to learn from it and come out far stronger, which is exactly what I have done. What you should learn to do is shut your cockholster, humble yourself, and learn from those around you. Before you know it, your entire world can unravel before your eyes and put you where you never could have imagined you would be.......how you come out of it defines who you really are as a person and what your actual experiences have taught you.

By the way, you completely also ignored another simple of question on how many guns you have?
    Because I do not feel the need to prove myself to you of all people. I will not indulge you because I do not have to or need to. I have nothing to gain by making a list of accomplishments to be pecked apart by a profane mouth-breather. As for how many firearms I have? The answer is simple. By law I would not be allowed to obtain one here until after two years of residence.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Just to be clear though your life experiences include:

-A terminal marriage
      -Lexapro
      -A stint in a mental institution
      -Getting married and divorced in like, a week
      - In your words "started my life over. Completely.......from scratch" because it was fucked up beyond repair
      -You live on a farm and carve tiki heads while getting workman's comp (which has been going on for a long time)

I feel like I can win this race without even entering a horse dude. You are burying yourself here.

Comment

• Levi, I'd just like to add, I remember you saying at some point all you want to do is stay home and smoke pot.

Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Different viewpoints are essential in understanding all things, even the ones you may disagree with or even hate. Everyone is a product of their environment.

You have always seemed like a level headed guy, but very reserved (to say the least). Of course, not everyone is passionate on the internet.
          Staying reasonably calm and rational has served me much better than being loud and profane. That whole speak softly and carry a big stick mentality if you will. I am a very passionate man, it may not show but I assure you I am. I don't feel the need to flaunt much on here, much like yourself when it comes to your accomplishments.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Levi, I'd just like to add, I remember you saying at some point all you want to do is stay home and smoke pot.

Carry on.
            Lol, forgot about that one.

Comment

Just to be clear though your life experiences include:

-A terminal marriage
              -Lexapro
              -A stint in a mental institution
              -Getting married and divorced in like, a week
              - In your words "started my life over. Completely.......from scratch" because it was fucked up beyond repair
              -You live on a farm and carve tiki heads while getting workman's comp (which has been going on for a long time)

I feel like I can win this race without even entering a horse dude. You are burying yourself here.
              those definiteyl make up a small fraction of my life experiences.....see, im not scared to post mine up because I know who I am and have complete and total confidence in myself. When shit gets hard, I pick myself up, dust myself off, and fix the problems.

I dont run away. Cut it any way you want to try and make yourself feel better, but when it comes down to it, you are a gutless coward that fits perfectly in daddy's pocket. I am just thankful I dont have to look in the mirror and see a gutless 24 year old with no actual real life experience staring back at me. Good luck in Australia, mate.
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Levi, I'd just like to add, I remember you saying at some point all you want to do is stay home and smoke pot.

Carry on.
                That would be fucking awesome, but not a reality. If we are gonna talk about dreams, might I add that i would also like twin bridget the midgettes to rub my feet and keep my bong always fresh and on hand.
                Semper Fi

Comment

those definiteyl make up a small fraction of my life experiences.....see, im not scared to post mine up because I know who I am and have complete and total confidence in myself. When shit gets hard, I pick myself up, dust myself off, and fix the problems.

I dont run away. Cut it any way you want to try and make yourself feel better, but when it comes down to it, you are a gutless coward that fits perfectly in daddy's pocket. I am just thankful I dont have to look in the mirror and see a gutless 24 year old with no actual real life experience staring back at me. Good luck in Australia, mate.
                  Thanks, I rather like it here.

If moving to a different place for moral reasons makes you a coward, then so be it but also reflect on how the United States of America is by default then a nation full of nothing but them. Lastly, I would much rather look into the mirror and see myself rather than the man described above.

Comment

Thanks, I rather like it here.

If moving to a different place for moral reasons makes you a coward, then so be it but also reflect on how the United States of America is by default then a nation full of nothing but them. Lastly, I would much rather look into the mirror and see myself rather than the man described above.
                    Like I said, good luck.

Maybe one day You will go ahead and share with us that list of experience that exceeds most other's. Maybe by then, you will actually have some real life experience.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Like I said, good luck.

Maybe one day You will go ahead and share with us that list of experience that exceeds most other's. Maybe by then, you will actually have some real life experience.
                      STFU, I want the last word.

Comment

• I'd love to see my accomplishments reduced down to that level Dohctr. Go for it.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

STFU, I want the last word.
                          make something out of yourself on your own and maybe you will get the last word.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• DFWMustangs: the world's barometer for meaningful life experiences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              I'd love to see my accomplishments reduced down to that level Dohctr. Go for it.
                              Oh it's simple

You were a dumbass that couldnt go to school cuz you was too dumb so you went to army and went to war and sucked at it and got shot in the head and now you just say stupid stuff online because you are a bitter republican!

lulz....that was the Nay Nay version.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• Yeah, the Nay version is pretty condensed. I'm curious as to his interpretation. By the way, may hit you up for a tiki for my gun room
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X