Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    I'd love to see my accomplishments reduced down to that level Dohctr. Go for it.
    You haven't been as blatantly open about your life as Jester, but I have met you and I'll be damned if you weren't an incredibly jovial and nice guy. In fact, you are one of the people I would like to have a chat with in person, like Pokulski-Blatz I believe that our combined perspectives would make for an interesting conversation to say the least.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Yeah, the Nay version is pretty condensed. I'm curious as to his interpretation. By the way, may hit you up for a tiki for my gun room
      I will make one with a head wound! LOL

It is funny to see that 2 years of my 35 years alive are focused on by some douchebags. Nevermind the other 33 years....lets just focus on when you were at your worst. lol gimme a fuckin break.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Oh it's simple

You were a dumbass that couldnt go to school cuz you was too dumb so you went to army and went to war and sucked at it and got shot in the head and now you just say stupid stuff online because you are a bitter republican!

lulz....that was the Nay Nay version.
        nailed it!

i wanna fight in this here korean war, where can i sine up!?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I will make one with a head wound! LOL

It is funny to see that 2 years of my 35 years alive are focused on by some douchebags. Nevermind the other 33 years....lets just focus on when you were at your worst. lol gimme a fuckin break.
          To be fair, it almost seems like its the only section you talk about, so can you really fault him for it being the main section of your life he talks about?

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            To be fair, it almost seems like its the only section you talk about, so can you really fault him for it being the main section of your life he talks about?
            bullshit, it just always fucking comes up!

You know what the nice thing about going thru the experiences I went thru and posting it on the board? I have had several members of the board message me about thinking about killing themselves and that I helped. I talk to several of them(that you would never expect) on a regular basis and the fact that I was in such a shithole of a world and was able to climb out has helped them keep working on their lives.

I make it a point to tell the truth and explain when someone ignorantly spouts off that i was in a mental hospital with no knowledge of the details.
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              You haven't been as blatantly open about your life as Jester, but I have met you and I'll be damned if you weren't an incredibly jovial and nice guy. In fact, you are one of the people I would like to have a chat with in person, like Pokulski-Blatz I believe that our combined perspectives would make for an interesting conversation to say the least.
              I enjoyed meeting you as well and loved the car.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                nailed it!

i wanna fight in this here korean war, where can i sine up!?
                The first step is the photo for your ID.

Stand here.

Smile.

Wait for the flash.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

bullshit, it just always fucking comes up!
                  Only in this situation, well, and the assess chaps.
                  You know what the nice thing about going thru the experiences I went thru and posting it on the board? I have had several members of the board message me about thinking about killing themselves and that I helped. I talk to several of them(that you would never expect) on a regular basis and the fact that I was in such a shithole of a world and was able to climb out has helped them keep working on their lives.
                  What does this have to do with what we're talking about?
                  I make it a point to tell the truth and explain when someone ignorantly spouts off that i was in a mental hospital with no knowledge of the details.
                  Does the reason matter? Crazy people go to crazy houses, that's how that works. At least, we hope crazy people go to crazy houses. Kudos to you for checking yourself in.

Comment

• So all I've learned from this is since I was Enlisted and don't have a degree, I cannot make anything of myself in life, is this correct?

My son is stationed at Osan and called this eve to update some forms that they are working on, including all updated contact info. Asked what the consensus was locally, I don't think many (at the lowly Enlisted level) have grave concern.

Comment

• Yeah roscoe, you suck. Get your son to send me a double sided, extra thick, fake fur blanket, in brown, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        So all I've learned from this is since I was Enlisted and don't have a degree, I cannot make anything of myself in life, is this correct?
                        Just focus on those Western Sky Problem Solver payments and you might be alright, chump!
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• I would suggest anyone with netflix watch "Crossing the Line". It actually pertains to both subjects being discussed in this thread.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• When's the W2 party?

School actually made me smarter...

Comment

• experience these nutz

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                So all I've learned from this is since I was Enlisted and don't have a degree, I cannot make anything of myself in life, is this correct?
                                Conversely, if you weren't enlisted, your opinions in the political forum are invalid.

Comment

Working...
                                X