Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    School actually made me smarter...

I would hate to have seen the before ...

Comment

• And i came in here to see wtf was going on In Korea.
      Street car.

Comment

• I really wish Alex, Levi, and everyone else involved in their little dispute over who is the bigger whiner/douchebag/crybaby/pussy would take that shit to another thread and allow this thread to return to the topic of North Korea trying to start WWIII...some of us actually care about whats going on with North Korea as we might have family in harms way.

Comment

• We've got some tankers and bombers rotating deployments at the moment in Guam. Have some that went up to S Korea for the "exercise." Locally thanking about "what ifs" on a potential EMP from a nuke detonating nearby, but not worried about a direct hit. Supposedly, they have a few missiles that can reach us, but doubtful of nuke capable and definitely doubtful about their guidance capabilities. Most are concerned out here, but not really worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
            We've got some tankers and bombers rotating deployments at the moment in Guam. Have some that went up to S Korea for the "exercise." Locally thanking about "what ifs" on a potential EMP from a nuke detonating nearby, but not worried about a direct hit. Supposedly, they have a few missiles that can reach us, but doubtful of nuke capable and definitely doubtful about their guidance capabilities. Most are concerned out here, but not really worried.
            World news said they were moving stealth fighters in the area as a precautionary measure.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
              And i came in here to see wtf was going on In Korea.
              Me too.
              Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                And i came in here to see wtf was going on In Korea.
                Perhaps you should seek other media outlets for world news and not rely on a regional automotive centric message board...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  I would hate to have seen the before ...
                  Aww is someone one jelly? Learning from school is impossible because you're 30 and not 24 huh?

And all of y'all crying about drama...do you think this thread is going to somehow help your relatives or provide good insight? Most of us use this forum for entertainment, if You've gone so deep into the forum that it's your only "credible" news source...you've gone full retard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Perhaps you should seek other media outlets for world news and not rely on a regional automotive centric message board...
                    lulz
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      With a lot of ex/current service men/maybe women on this "media" site, why would it hurt?

Too much politics in today's news. or being nice to issues.
                      Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                        With a lot of ex/current service men/maybe women on this "media" site, why would it hurt?

Too much politics in today's news. or being nice to issues.
                        Are you not able to pick out the information and ignore the opinion of the various news agencies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Aww is someone one jelly? Learning from school is impossible because you're 30 and not 24 huh?

And all of y'all crying about drama...do you think this thread is going to somehow help your relatives or provide good insight? Most of us use this forum for entertainment, if You've gone so deep into the forum that it's your only "credible" news source...you've gone full retard.
                          this sums up my thoughts on it. lol

you want news? go to a fucking news source. Want drama and thread derailment? you are in the right place.
                          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• And now N Korea is going to start their old reactor up. It can/did produce enough plutonium for a nuke every year or so.

This just in!
                            Alex has no job and no life experience while Levi is a well-experienced, uneducated jar head.

More updates to come as we get it.

Fair, balanced and I afraid to post... DFWNews!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              And now N Korea is going to start their old reactor up. It can/did produce enough plutonium for a nuke every year or so.

This just in!
                              Alex has no job and no life experience while Levi is a well-experienced, uneducated jar head.

More updates to come as we get it.

Fair, balanced and I afraid to post... DFWNews!
                              lmao....so how much education do you have to have to be considered educated these days?

Any bets on North Korea having a reactor "accident"?
                              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                                lmao....so how much education do you have to have to be considered educated these days?

Any bets on North Korea having a reactor "accident"?
                                Education is a relative word. If you mean going madly in debt just to have to listen to a bunch of lib-tard "professors" preach what they think is necessary from a book that they wrote, then $100K and 5 years, minimum.

Comment

Working...
                                X