Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    Perhaps you should seek other media outlets for world news and not rely on a regional automotive centric message board...
    DFWMustangs: where more americans get thier news than probably should.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Education is a relative word. If you mean going madly in debt just to have to listen to a bunch of lib-tard "professors" preach what they think is necessary from a book that they wrote, then $100K and 5 years, minimum.
      It's lunacy when you really stop and think about it.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
        So is hanging your bare ass out of the back of a station wagon going down Congress in Austin... WITH another dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
          So is hanging your bare ass out of the back of a station wagon going down Congress in Austin... WITH another dude!
          did we touch cheeks?
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

There was a dude I ran into that was a pretty nice guy, and was aspiring to be a professor. He came from old money, and had never had any sort of meaningfull employment all through school. He had waited tables, bar tended, parked cars, etc. It struck me as very funny that he was going to be teaching how to do things that he had only read in a book.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
              There was a dude I ran into that was a pretty nice guy, and was aspiring to be a professor. He came from old money, and had never had any sort of meaningfull employment all through school. He had waited tables, bar tended, parked cars, etc. It struck me as very funny that he was going to be teaching how to do things that he had only read in a book.

Those that can't do, teach.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• It's a huge mistake to disregard the value of both formal education and real world lessons. Both are mutually important.

It's the same reason we use theory in design but always test regardless of how perfect we expect it to be. In my opinion, real world or testing is the more critical step, but the education holds substantial weight as well.

Comment

• I dont really agree with that generality. Some people get lots of satisfaction from helping others learn. There are others that fit that statement perfectly.

In this dude's case, he had no need to actually do what he was learning. He did want to teach it though.

Comment

• <-- done got his Garland GED...

Comment

• Indicator points to continued improvement ...

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      I have a DFWM contrarian economic indicator metric. Frequency of "college is worthless posts" is a component along with pit bull news stories. Spurious correlations be damned, its predictive power is astounding.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Indicator points to continued improvement ...
                        Those posts had really started to dwindle there for a couple of years. I think you're on to something!

Comment

did we touch cheeks?
                          i heard yall crossed streams afterwards
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• You're all retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              Perhaps you should seek other media outlets for world news and not rely on a regional automotive centric message board...
                              But, dfwmustangs IS the center of the universe.

Comment

• kim jong is a little fat boy

Comment

Working...
                                X