Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    well, there are about 32 people i can think of right off the top of my head that would swear up and down he is playing all the cards himself like its a damn game of solitaire.
    You have to know how to play the game before you can play on your own...
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Article in today's local paper said they were gonna start their reactor back up.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        I imagine they voted along racial lines.
        probably since i was talking about the peanut gallery that makes up this forum and blames everything on obama.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

probably since i was talking about the peanut gallery that makes up this forum and blames everything on obama.
          He's the boss.

Comment

Not everything, just what his administration is responsible for.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
              Any chance we can have a moderator move all of the bullshit from and to daddy's little rich kid in this thread to the Smackatorium, and let this thread be about the actual subject?

Stevo
              It wouldn't be DFWM if shit didn't get derailed.

But, if they start up again, I'll split the thread so we can keep this one [mostly] on topic.
              Men have become the tools of their tools.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Nothing will happen. This is their standard operating procedure.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                  It wouldn't be DFWM if shit didn't get derailed.

But, if they start up again, I'll split the thread so we can keep this one [mostly] on topic.
                  Do you honestly believe that thread won't suffer the same fate?
                  "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                    Yes. It won't.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                      It might. I've only ever moved one thread to smackatorium and it was several pages of harsh trash talking. I don't much care to interfere but I will if everyone keeps returning to this thread to discuss the NK situation and the back and forth between DOHCTR & Jester, et al continues.
                      Men have become the tools of their tools.
                      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        Nothing will happen. This is their standard operating procedure.
                        Except it isn't. This amount of rhetoric and actions from N. Korea, plus the build-up in China and the US is unprecedented.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Bring it ooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!1
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            Except it isn't. This amount of rhetoric and actions from N. Korea, plus the build-up in China and the US is unprecedented.

Stevo
                            This

Rhetoric was their way of conditioning us to expect something, then nothing. Now, when they, (your subjects), feel that it was all just talk, kick em in the nuts.

Its almost as if they are trying to create an element of surprise, only problem is, it isn’t working out considering that we at least take everything they say into consideration.

I bet they felt that we would approach this with the same tact as previous saber rattling. Then he had two choices, back down or strike when he felt we were least suspecting. But, we ramped up and engaged right back. Now he is in a corner...no element of surprise, no backing down (too much pride for him) which is even more scary than his words.

China sees this, I bet they have been planning something for years, maybe, it just came up sooner than later. But I bet both of them together feel they can still take us, we shall see.
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              LOL! Hardly. I was being fecicious in the "unqualified" post, but your reply allowed me to expand on the joke.
                              "fecicious"...really?

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              well, there are about 32 people i can think of right off the top of my head that would swear up and down he is playing all the cards himself like its a damn game of solitaire.
                              Out of whole Dumbascraptic party, only 32?

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              I was scared way before...

And I know there are politics playing here, you cant just go in and bomb anyone anymore.

But sometimes, it seems, that we are the only ones playing by the rules. The only glimmer of hope I have seen is the raid on Osama...that is the ONLY ray of sunshine I have seen in any decision making from this administration as far as "foreign policy".

But then again, I am only 29, still a lot of learning left.....I hope
                              You do know that indecisive dumbass didn't make that call, or the one on the Somali pirates, right?

We've been waiting 4 years for a budget, and the best Captain Kangaroo can do is kick the can down the road.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                                China sees this, I bet they have been planning something for years, maybe, it just came up sooner than later. But I bet both of them together feel they can still take us, we shall see.
                                This doesn't make any sense. China may make a showing of their "support" for North Korea, but it makes very little sense for them to get into an armed conflict with their single biggest trading partner over Kim Jong-un's bravado.

North Korea doesn't even have the Russians on their side right now, who issued a statement yesterday to the effect of, "The North Koreans are going to fuck something up or something is going to malfunction, and shit's going to hit the fan. So yes, we're concerned."

Comment

Working...
                                X