Wish I could say that.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• I think I just lost all hope in our country

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        I think I just lost all hope in our country

Don't run to Australia. Wait a couple years and all of the dirt bags in Mexico will be here so that will be a closer option

Comment

• Already planning on taking over the Mexican side of Laredo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Already planning on taking over the Mexican side of Laredo.
            Which side is the Mexican side?

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
              Excellent point.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                When I'm done? The north side

Comment

• Comment

• I guess I'm as ready as I can get. Hit us, the whole island is gone. I can handle the EMP, though. I'll have my generator, mini fridge, various electronics and ROWPU in a Faraday cage tomorrow. I have a ton of bottled water, 25 year shelf life food, ammo, cash, precious metals, medical supplies, IBA and a solid bunker. Good enough if we survive anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      I guess I'm as ready as I can get. Hit us, the whole island is gone. I can handle the EMP, though. I'll have my generator, mini fridge, various electronics and ROWPU in a Faraday cage tomorrow. I have a ton of bottled water, 25 year shelf life food, ammo, cash, precious metals, medical supplies, IBA and a solid bunker. Good enough if we survive anything.
                      It's sad you even have to worry about shit like that.

I don't think they could reach where I'm at but I know during the cold war we were a direct target for the Russian's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        It's like putting lipstick on a pig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post

I don't think they could reach where I'm at but I know during the cold war we were a direct target for the Russian's.
                          Welcome to the 50's-70's. I still remember doing the nuke drills in school.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post

Not worried. I'm about to hit the beach with the jet skis in a couple of hours. Why the hell would anyone live their life in fear? Even in Texas, I always had some level of preparedness.

Comment

• Those tweets remind me why I don't use social media. It opens you up into a world of morons and fools.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                Not worried. I'm about to hit the beach with the jet skis in a couple of hours. Why the hell would anyone live their life in fear? Even in Texas, I always had some level of preparedness.
                                I'm prepared for anything but nuclear war. The only issue with that is my local military base is Sheppard AFB tends to be on the radar of anyone who hates the US and NATO, I'd be screwed if it's a country with decent technology.

Comment

Working...
                                X