Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Those tweets remind me why I don't use social media. It opens you up into a world of morons and fools.
    Ditto. Bunch'a fucking morons. They're everywhere. I can't even read what they type without getting a headache. Of course, it might be the result of multiple face palms.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Those tweets remind me why I don't use social media. It opens you up into a world of morons and fools.
            Thank God those fuckers aren't here.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• I guess kim jong took the week off. Next week we can has war? Everyone was so gung-ho about it and they were going to wipe out the entire human race if we didn't do something.

Comment

• I heard he hired a couple of Chechnyan students.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  I guess kim jong took the week off. Next week we can has war? Everyone was so gung-ho about it and they were going to wipe out the entire human race if we didn't do something.
                  It's more proof that he is an attention whore. When we show that we don't give a damn, they don't bother doing much of anything. All their war preparations are just for show.

Comment

• We did get some cool missile interceptors on the island, though.

Comment

• Missile movement: Two Scuds deployed to N. Koreas east coast

Published: Apr 21, 2013, 02:33 PM

North Korea has deployed two additional short-range ballistic missile complexes to its eastern shore, reports South Koreas Yonhap news agency. Pyongyang may still launch a missile on April 25, the People's Army anniversary, it warns.
                      The two mobile missile transporter-erector-launchers (TEL) enhanced the ballistic missile division in South Hamgyeong Province where seven more TELs were deployed earlier in April, according to Yonhap. Also, two mid-range Musudan missile complexes have been positioned near city of Wonsan, a mere 180km away from the South Korean capital, Seoul.
                      South Korea is closely watching any suspicious activities of its north neighbor, the agency adds.

Pyongyang has been escalating war rhetoric against Seoul urging foreign diplomats to leave the zone of possible armed conflict.
                      The South Korean army grew worried of a possible missile launch on April 15, when North Korea was celebrating the 101st anniversary of the nations founder Kim Il-sung. However, nothing evolved, not even a military parade the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) merely issued another statement demanding apologies from Seoul.
                      Back in March Pyongyang cancelled the Korean War ceasefire agreement after the US and its "puppet South Korea" went on with their joint drills, when some 10,000 US troops and 200,000 South Korean soldiers took part in the exercises.

The US responded to with deploying its B-2 stealth bombers, F-22 fifth-generation fighter jets, the destroyer USS Fitzgerald, equipped with an Aegis counter-ballistic missile system, to South Korea, also strengthening its missile defenses in the region.
                      To that Pyongyang, decrying provocations, declared it had final approval for pre-emptive nuclear strikes on US bases in the Pacific and South Korea.
                      Russia has condemned North Koreas behavior as unacceptable, but has been trying to maintain a diplomatic position throughout the crisis.
                      Last week Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov shared belief that there is a chance that the North Korea crisis could calm down by itself.
                      No one should intimidate anyone with any military maneuvers, Lavrov stressed.

Pyongyangs most recent muscle-flexing comes after the US Secretary of State John Kerrys statement made on April 12 during his visit to Seoul. Kerry said there will be no talks between Washington and Pyongyang unless North Korea makes tangible steps to abandon its nuclear weapons program.
                      Earlier North Koreas Rodong Sinmun newspaper wrote that talks with the US are possible but not on the denuclearization of the DPRK.
                      "The US should not think about the denuclearization on the [Korean] Peninsula before the world is denuclearized," the newspaper commented.
                      Just last Thursday South Koreans Chief of National Security Kim Jang-soo announced that Pyongyang is not capable of conducting a full-scale war on the Korean Peninsula, though localized provocations are still possible.
                      Now the US-backed South Korea awaits a possible launch of a DPRK missile on April 25. On that date, a military parade in Pyongyang called to demonstrate countrys military might and decisiveness might require a more substantial argument in a 60-year-old dispute.
                      In 2005, the DPRK signed a denuclearization deal to give up nuclear research in exchange for aid. Later Pyongyang backed out of the pact, naming its nuclear arms a "treasured sword" to be kept at hand.

Comment

• Comment

• Whatever they're laying out plans for peace talks now. Saber Rattling even though he should have had his ass blown to bits for even talking of launching missiles at us.

We continue to appease dipshits like this. It makes me wonder if any fucking politician has ever read "If You Give Mouse a Cookie". I mean this is basic grade school shit. You cave in on one thing you might as well let them do what ever they fucking want.
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• huh, CNN just had a story that they were going to attack but now I can't find it.

Comment

• Here's a good question: If the DPRK launches a nuke, what would China do?
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Look out the window and say"aaaaaaaaaarhhhhh chit! hera we goah!

Comment

Working...
                                X