Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
    Yeah, I went and reread it.....didnt really cover a thing about his vast experience, did he?
    He has no experience outside of college. At all. He thinks vacationing gives him experience. He has no accolades other than a degree, and a blog on some gun website. None at all. But hey... He knows more about the world than anyone else does.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
      Yeah, I went and reread it.....didnt really cover a thing about his vast experience, did he?
      I don't know why he keeps ducking an explanation. Tossing a statement out there like that you should be ready to back it up with facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        He has no experience outside of college. He has no accolades other than a degree, and a blog on some gun website.
        That was my understanding as well. I know he worked for his father for quite a while as well, but that really doesn't add a whole lot of life experiences.

I do want to be clear again, I am not attempting to be disrespectful in my inquiry. Others in the thread are doing a great job of that. I am just looking for some clarification. What I have been offered as evidence of a lifetime of experience so far has been rather lacking.

Comment

• what is his degree in? let me guess: psychology, history or a foreign language?(guessing french since he defends every chance he gets)

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            what is his degree in? let me guess: psychology, history or a foreign language?(guessing french since he defends every chance he gets)
            In his defense, the French have a fairly solid military record.

Page showcases list of all major and minor French military victories throughout history to the present day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              In his defense, the French have a fairly solid military record.

http://www.militaryfactory.com/battl..._victories.asp
              I guess, but my grandfather wasn't too thrilled to see De Gaulle come out of his secret bunker to declare victory over the Germans. Especially after all the casualties his company had suffered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                I guess, but my grandfather wasn't too thrilled to see De Gaulle come out of his secret bunker to declare victory over the Germans. Especially after all the casualties his company had suffered.
                A leaders place is no longer on the front lines, they are there to motivate the warriors. The loss of someone who provides a boost to morale could severely hurt the fight if killed.

Comment

A leaders place is no longer on the front lines, they are there to motivate the warriors. The loss of someone who provides a boost to morale could severely hurt the fight if killed.
                  Hiding in a bunker is a long way from the "front lines", LOL. I think it was more the flaunting of the "french" victory he did after the US sacrificed so many of our soldiers in defense of France.

Patton, Westmoreland, and a few other American WWII Generals seemed to be a little more involved then De Gaulle was.

Comment

• USS Freedom, now USS Fitzgerald. LMFAO! The fleet is getting heavy up in hura!

He'd be done before he begun!

Comment

• The missile destroyer currently en route to NK- could it handle everything on its own?

Comment

• Here comes China:
                        China has placed military forces on heightened alert in the northeastern part of the country as tensions mount on the Korean peninsula following recent threats by Pyongyang to attack, U.S. officials said.?
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          "China will never support North Korea, think off all the business they will lose from the US."

Sure bro, I am sure they give a shit.

Comment

"China will never support North Korea, think off all the business they will lose from the US."

Sure bro, I am sure they give a shit.
                            Hell, it even states it right there towards the end, they support NK
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Hell, it even states it right there towards the end, they support NK
                              I know. It seems that the majority of Americans have become pretty complacent. After NK saber rattling as much as they have, it would take an actual attack for people to take them seriously. Complacency kills, best to stay ever vigilant IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                              X