More bad news for Obamacare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More bad news for Obamacare

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Ya, they just recently let the cat out of the bag on the costs. 31-64% increases headed you way!

Comment

"Affordable Care Act" my ass
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

In the entire course of human history, when has government taking something over ever made it cheaper?

Comment

Control > cost savings.

This will seriously become an exercise of "they can't arrest/fine us all"

Heard something the other day along the lines that employed people are ineligible for tax credits to offset the cost of obamacare until costs exceed 9.6% of their income. So the gov't managed to pass a 10% de facto tax increase. Not sure how all of this looks in reality, but I may carry a set of docs saying I'm here illegally.

Comment

To think we have people on this board that were stupid enough to vote for this guy. The items he has increased the cost of (fuel, health-care, food) are the very things that hurt the less fortunate the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              To think we have people on this board that were stupid enough to vote for this guy. The items he has increased the cost of (fuel, health-care, food) are the very things that hurt the less fortunate the most.
              Thus forcing the less fortunate into accepting more government assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                In the entire course of human history, when has government taking something over ever made it cheaper?
                That's a good question and one I've been meaning to research. I do not think such a thing exists.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Thus forcing the less fortunate into accepting more government assistance.
                  The plan from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                    The plan from the start.
                    That, and forcing the so called fortunate to their financial knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      That, and forcing the so called fortunate to their financial knees.
                      Trickle up poverty
                      كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                      Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                      Originally posted by Trick Pony
                      ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Now is the time to hedge against Obamas policies. The monetary policies have hurt the dollar badly. Energy will drive this country forward invest in it and let the sheep get what they voted for.

Comment

Working...
                        X