X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready for this?

$1.33 gas tax to go to foreign bank

IMF international monetary fund.

Gee I wonder if this is one of the reasons Home land security is buying so much ammo?

Me personally, I can not afford this + obummer care + what I pay now. Fuck them, I'll just stop paying any of it!

fuck that.

Comment

We need 10 solid years of keeping all of our money in the US just to start to see the light of day. Not a single dime to another country for this or that. We are broke.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have been curious how much they think people can bleed.

Comment

ooh come on folks, its to feed the sick and hungry little kids in 3rd world countries that we are sending medical attention to as well but have no problem pissing on our own homeless

Comment

ask yourself how long can you continue to spend while your totally in debt and what printing 85 billion a month will do to your currency! this will not end well

Comment

the president doesnt care. its his whole plan. hell hes sending tanks and stuff to his muslim brothers

Comment

i will be running cng/lng in my truck in a short while. once fuel is over 4 bux in dfw im done with that.

Comment

Umm, you guys are aware that the IMF has no taxation power in the US.

Also, this is just a research paper focuses on either cutting energy subsides or passing them directly to the consumer in the form of taxes. We've been paying corporate welfare to the energy industry for decades. It has helped to keep prices artificially low.

I'm on board with ending subsidies but IMO it should be done directly by cutting off the corporations receiving them. They can then pass them on to consumers in higher prices. The benefit here is those prices could eventually come down if market forces dictate it. A tax will never come down. They will just find another way to spend the money.

I do think energy taxes should go up, but that is only so we can pay for new roads and bridges as well as to update the ones we already have. That will reduce energy usage by preventing us from idling in traffic every morning and evening. We sure as heck don't need $1.33 a gallon to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

Also, this is just a research paper focuses on either cutting energy subsides or passing them directly to the consumer in the form of taxes. We've been paying corporate welfare to the energy industry for decades. It has helped to keep prices artificially low.

I'm on board with ending subsidies but IMO it should be done directly by cutting off the corporations receiving them. They can then pass them on to consumers in higher prices. The benefit here is those prices could eventually come down if market forces dictate it. A tax will never come down. They will just find another way to spend the money.

I do think energy taxes should go up, but that is only so we can pay for new roads and bridges as well as to update the ones we already have. That will reduce energy usage by preventing us from idling in traffic every morning and evening. We sure as heck don't need $1.33 a gallon to do that.
                    Yes, but you missed the important part. Fuck the IMF.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                      Yes, but you missed the important part. Fuck the IMF.

Ahh, well OK then. Carry on

Comment

Your right. But that P.O.S. setting in the W.H. and his damn pin can do this.

Comment

Originally posted by tazz007 View Post
                          Your right. But that P.O.S. setting in the W.H. and his damn pin can do this.
                          By himself, no. He got his little taxation victory over the so called fiscal cliff when they raised taxes on people making over $400K but he got kicked in the balls on any tax highs for the sequestration. The House Republican's found their balls.

And now, with Rand Paul, the Senate Republican's are seem to be slowly finding theirs.

Except for McCain,.... he apparently left his in a small prison cell in Vietnam.

Comment

Well, the IMF has no direct taxation power, that is true, but you are paying them with some of your tax dollars just the same.

The US gov't is the largest contributor to the IMF, by a large margin.
                            The money that the US gov't contributes comes from the US tax payers.
                            Jay Johnson
                            Car hauler for hire

Comment

By himself, no. He got his little taxation victory over the so called fiscal cliff when they raised taxes on people making over $400K but he got kicked in the balls on any tax highs for the sequestration. The House Republican's found their balls.

So taxes only increased on people making more than 400k per year? No one else is paying any more in taxes?
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X