Obama takes Sequester pay cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    wouldnt need it if people like you weren't being such extremist and threatening their lives all the damn time.
    Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
    I have never threatened the the First welfare family
    "people like you"

Poor little nunu must resort to bigotry it seems, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      "people like you"

Poor little nunu must resort to bigotry it seems, LOL
      It's the only defense the left can muster. When you're out of excuses for what Barry has done to this country, you must pull the race card.

Comment

coulda woulda shoulda, the GOP should've hit the ground running like the democrats did and get the people to vote, rather than assume their people would turn up to vote. or maybe the rest of america voted for the right candidate..?? i dunno...

lol
        Except we actually understand it's illegal to vote for someone 70 times, vote in your family's name and go around offering cash for people to forge documents.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          It's the only defense the left can muster. When you're out of excuses for what Barry has done to this country, you must pull the race card.
          the white one or black one? people like you is more of an extreme rightwing, anti-patriotic, grouping.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Except we actually understand it's illegal to vote for someone 70 times, vote in your family's name and go around offering cash for people to forge documents.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

LOL. Nice response. People have short memories (including me).

Comment

Ya know, I applaud him for doing ANYTHING. However, the one case I know of is a customs agent type person and he claims (not like I really know his finances) a 25% decrease of income between wage decreases and loss of hours.

He also lost a car, but personally - I'm not caring about that.

Anyway, 5% is not on par with what I figure others are having to deal with these days from his plan.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

the white one or black one? people like you is more of an extreme rightwing, anti-patriotic, grouping.
                  Nunu needs remedial education to learn the definition of words.

From Merriam-Webster:

big·ot

Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Such grouping (to use the term posted by nunu), though it may be based on white or black, does not have to be for one to fit the definition of bigot, as shown above. Posting that board member DallasSleeper should be considered part of any group based on the opinions and prejudices of nunu is, well, bigoted.

Common mistake though, nunu, thinking that bigotry is limited to a white or black thing. So don't feel too bad about it.

Comment

like thats gonna help! hahaha...

Comment

i have shown no hate, nor was i talking about any race or ethnicity.. sooo.., did you read that before you posted?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Really? And what do you pretend to know about me and my "extreme right-wing, anti-patriotism"? Funny...I made decent campaign contributions to several candidates in different state's, and one happened to be "white". Two hispanics and two black Americans were the other recipients. When it comes to your banter, stay with what you know, which is very little.

Comment

i have shown no hate, nor was i talking about any race or ethnicity.. sooo.., did you read that before you posted?
                          "especially" does not mean what follows is required to fit the definition.

Will there be anything else I can guide you on regarding this matter?

Comment

in nay-nays eyes, Obama is black, he is a brotha and can do no wrong, he will defend him no matter what..

once you realize this, nothing he says really matters, he never brings any content or decent rebuttles to any debates or talks he has on here.. just ignore the poor dumb, brainwashed guy..
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

if this is the way you guide, then fail. im lost as hell since you started posting in this thread.. what does any of your babble have to do with the sequester?

or is what you are doing the infamous 'trolling' i always hear about??1
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                                in nay-nays eyes, Obama is black, he is a brotha and can do no wrong, he will defend him no matter what..

once you realize this, nothing he says really matters, he never brings any content or decent rebuttles to any debates or talks he has on here.. just ignore the poor dumb, brainwashed guy..
                                obama is mixed race. sorry i just call em how i see 'em.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X