Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
    In a Hillary voice "At this point what difference does it make"
    Are you trying to make a, "that doesn't mean it isn't true," argument? It isn't true. I'd suggest you make a thread about the implications of National Security Letters, and attempt to start a rational discussion on this board about something political, but I fear that's beyond your capabilities.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Are you trying to make a, "that doesn't mean it isn't true," argument? It isn't true. I'd suggest you make a thread about the implications of National Security Letters, and attempt to start a rational discussion on this board about something political, but I fear that's beyond your capabilities.
      Lets see, I started out with 2 words "interesting article," I did not say it was gospel, but I quoted a source. Yes I do see where it was also posted by other sources all the way back to 2010, I did not see that before I posted it. My bad.

As far as shooting it down, I can not find any credible sources that disprove it. Kind of like every other administration scandal. If you are aware of one then by all means, share it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        Watch out, Stevo and his merry band of nutjobs are going to crucify you for suggesting that one of their sources isn't reliable.
        Thanks for the shout-out, son!

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Lets see, I started out with 2 words "interesting article," I did not say it was gospel, but I quoted a source. Yes I do see where it was also posted by other sources all the way back to 2010, I did not see that before I posted it. My bad.
          Much like the media you bitch about, you failed to check your sources to ensure validity.
          As far as shooting it down, I can not find any credible sources that disprove it. Kind of like every other administration scandal. If you are aware of one then by all means, share it.
          Yet, given what you've shown here, you don't have a credible source that proves it, so there's no need to disprove it.

Comment

Queen racrguy has spoken
            ./ ____ _ _\.
            (]]]_ o _[[[)
            \o_FORD_o/
            |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
              Queen racrguy has spoken
              Recognize greatness, motherfucker.

I have still yet to see what counts as a rational thought out of you, though.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Yep. This is why sources are everything. Some of you people have gone full retard with what you take as news these days. I get that you don't trust the mainstream media, but seriously... Do some digging before you regurgitate this shit, because that is exactly what it is.
                Does that mean I have to take back my "fu" comment to obummer?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Much like the media you bitch about, you failed to check your sources to ensure validity.

Yet, given what you've shown here, you don't have a credible source that proves it, so there's no need to disprove it.
                  So you have nothing of substance to add once again.

Comment

So you have nothing of substance to add once again.
                    This entire thread lacks substance. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      This entire thread lacks substance. What's your point?
                      That ur fucken gay!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                        That ur fucken gay!

Comment

This really does tie in with the neat letters Holder has been sending out saying that states cannot threaten to arrest federal agents because there is no such thing as state sovereignty
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

If you had merely started your thread that way, and then not gotten defensive when others questioned the veracity of the claims presented in the article you posted, you might have something. Unfortunately, an article like this is not likely to draw much in the way of a rebuttal, so no, of course there's not another article devoted to disproving it. It's hardly a peer-reviewed white paper. Now run along and get your charity tied up a little more with the ass hats at Red Jacket.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Unfortunately, an article like this is not likely to draw much in the way of a rebuttal, so no, of course there's not another article devoted to disproving it.
                              But

Are you trying to make a, "that doesn't mean it isn't true," argument? It isn't true.

Comment

Now run along and get your charity tied up a little more with the ass hats at Red Jacket.
                                On to this portion of your comment. These "ass hats" have done more to help a charity than you could ever hope to.

Comment

Working...
                                X