[Video] Welcome to NJ, Pro Gun Citizen Forcefully Removed From Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Welcome to NJ, Pro Gun Citizen Forcefully Removed From Hearing

[Video] Welcome to NJ, Pro Gun Citizen Forcefully Removed From Hearing in the Middle of His Testimony

This is t-total horse manure.

And they clap?! please....

BS.
    ./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Yeah, I'm confused if they were clapping for him or the "security" guards.

Comment

"I don't work for you, YOU work for US!"... Why don't these fucktards get that?
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

The mentality of people in those states are so different from ours that I don't understand how we will ever be a cohesive country again.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I couldn't make out the, "out of order" part, how was he out of order, or why did they say he was?
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

One half of the people will never understand how the other half lives.

One major thing I noticed with this video. Old dude had the crazy eyes. He may articulated himself fairly well, but he looked like he was about to snap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                I couldn't make out the, "out of order" part, how was he out of order, or why did they say he was?
                They didn't agree with his side of the story. They cut him off, he raised his voice a little to be heard, they didn't like it. He kept spouting off facts, but their emotions were already set.

That's my best guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                  They wanted him to stay on the topic of the bill. He started talking about a solution (instead of the bill) and they didn't care to hear it.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

why were they clapping and cheering?
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I think they were clapping for the guy that got kicked out.

Here is the same meeting, later on.

Comment

Excuse me gentlemen, are you saying I have no right to demand a redress of grievances from my government?
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

"You're out of order!"
                          What an excuse to oust the people...
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

LOL @ the Pacino/And Justice for All "No, you're out of order!" response.

Comment

Working...
                            X