"Bomb next driveway" sign upsets mosque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bomb next driveway" sign upsets mosque

AMHERST, N.Y. – Muslim leaders in a Buffalo, N.Y., suburb are upset over a homeowner’s sign insinuating that bombs are being made next door at a newly opened mosque.
    Michael Heick (hyke) placed a sign reading “Bomb Making Next Driveway” on the front lawn of his property along a heavily traveled road in the town of Amherst. The next driveway on the same side of the road is the entrance to the Jaffarya (JAH’-free-yuh) Center.
    Heick tells media outlets that he put up the sign last weekend because he was frustrated with how the mosque and town officials handled his complaints that the building was constructed too close to his property.
    Mosque officials say the sign’s message is offensive. They want to meet with Heick but he hasn’t responded to their requests.

AMHERST, N.Y. – Muslim leaders in a Buffalo, N.Y., suburb are upset over a homeowner’s sign insinuating that bombs are being made next door at a newly opened mosque. Michael Heick (hyke) plac…

I realize it's a bit old but still humorous. The comments also make it worth reading
    Last edited by Forever_frost; 05-29-2013, 02:08 PM.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Meet with = behead?

Comment

thank god offending is not illegal...yet

Comment

Oh well. They didnt want to hear him out, why should he hear them out?

Comment

I bet they pass a city ordinance and make him take it down. Can't offend the Muslims they might attack.
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

IMHO, Bloomberg and the City of NY have bent over backwards for the muslim faith, and allowed mosque's (some labeled "community centers") to be built in area's that weren't even zoned for them. This stems from the apologetic tone the city politicians took after 9-11 and are trying to be "friendly", showing no hard feelings. Be careful with that. You reap what you sow.

Comment

Who gives a Shit. I'd sit outside dressed as a sexy cow with boobs cooking steak and pork ribs with women in bikinis washing my utters
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Who gives a Shit. I'd sit outside dressed as a sexy cow with boobs cooking steak and pork ribs with women in bikinis washing my utters
                i love it when you tease me like that. pic???
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

It does look like it is really close to his house...
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                  -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

i would look into pig farming.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

How bored are you? Do you not have a "Is this worth posting or not" filter?

ATTENTION:Forever Frost just posted about nothing........again!
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I wonder if he hears to call for prayers ?

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          How bored are you? Do you not have a "Is this worth posting or not" filter?

ATTENTION:Forever Frost just posted about nothing........again!
                          Evidently it was worth posting. I'm getting responses.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                          X