Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

School Threatens to Ruin Valedictorian’s Naval Academy Appt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    jews and gentiles agree. BOOSH!

god bless.
    otrtruckpro in 3....2....
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I just read the first couple lines of my valedictory speech backwards. Fuckers had no idea I was I was chanting satanic shit at them ... unless they played my speech backwards.
      Last edited by slow99; 06-13-2013, 09:45 PM.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        I just read the first couple lines of my valedictory speech backwards. Fuckers had no idea I was I was chanting satanic shit at them ... unless they played my speech backwards.
        They must've thought you were reading from the Koran so they didn't cut your mic.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Satanism is fine, we should all be tolerate. Unless you are talking about Christians or white people. Fuck them!
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The Daddy should have stomped a mud hole in that Principal's ass. Another case of a education employee with too much ego, too little sense and a lot of free time on his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Satanism is fine, we should all be tolerate. Unless you are talking about Christians or white people. Fuck them!
              tolerant. i don't tolerate grammer errors.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

tolerant. i don't tolerate grammer errors.

god bless.
                Perhaps you should capitalize the first word in your sentences, then.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  nigga you cant even count to 3

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    He should also not type "grammer"; not only because the correct spelling is "grammar", but also because it should say "grammatical", given that it's an adjective describing errors.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

He should also not type "grammer"; not only because the correct spelling is "grammar", but also because it should say "grammatical", given that it's an adjective describing errors.
                      Look at you, using that education!

Comment

nigga you cant even count to 3

god bless.

Comment

If it was about Allah or anything Muslim - it wouldn't have been cutoff.

Comment

Oh my, did I touch a nerve ? Teacher in the house ? My, My..........................

Comment

I did a piss poor job of effectively conveying my thoughts in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave586 View Post
                                If it was about Allah or anything Muslim - it wouldn't have been cutoff.
                                what if he would've thanked the mighty Thor and all father Odin? people do still worship ole one eye. That would have been sweet.
                                2011 Mustang GT
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X