Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Leads Again

June 19, 2013
    Texans are once again on the cutting edge of protecting liberty and personal privacy.

We now live in the first state to require a warrant for e-mail snooping by law enforcement:

The law shields residents of the Lone Star State from snooping by state and local law enforcement without a warrant.

As Washington moves in the direction of massive expansion and invasive overreach, Texas is leading the return to freedom.

Will you consider a contribution to the campaign to make sure Greg Abbott stays in the fight for liberty?

Greg Abbott is fighting for Texas families and Texas values, by creating jobs and defending our constitutional rights and freedoms.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

This does nothing for the violations of rights by the feds. No one will go to jail. No one will be fined. The feds will keep on keepin on.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      This does nothing for the violations of rights by the feds. No one will go to jail. No one will be fined. The feds will keep on keepin on.
      Pretty much. More political grandstanding by the DA in hopes to run for Governor. I really dislike that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Pretty much. More political grandstanding by the DA in hopes to run for Governor. I really dislike that guy.
        I have yet to see you claim that you like ANYONE in Texas.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          I have yet to see you claim that you like ANYONE in Texas.

Stevo
          I remain skeptical, but hopeful, of almost everyone. I like what Cruz is doing, but I'm worried that he'll end up flipping over or become ineffectual because he can't drum up any support to get things done.

Comment

Greg Abbott is a worthless sack of shit. Cruz has been keeping my attention.

Comment

I agree with the grandstanding comment. Abbott is pounding his chest, and this essentially does nothing.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I can't remember much about Abbott and his past positions on things to have an educated opinion on him. =/

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  I can't remember much about Abbott and his past positions on things to have an educated opinion on him. =/
                  His lack of action on mothers who don't pay child support is pathetic. He also tolerates pure hatred towards men from his employees. If you have a dick, you're the devil.

He is also a religious nutjob
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                  X