Elected officials flunk constitution quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elected officials flunk constitution quiz

The elected officials should have to know the constitution inside and out. We need to have a mandatory test for anyone wanting to be an elected official.
    “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

They fail at life. Its no surprise that they fail at question and answer.

Comment

While it may not be surprising, its scary. I wouldn't consider myself well educated yet by any means, but could have correctly answered each of those questions in th 7th grade.
      Big Rooster Racing "Dare to win well."

Comment

The majority of that quiz had nothing to do with the U.S. Constitution, directly, but is a civics quiz. I think it still says something about the relative education of people living in the U.S., but I don't see how they are inferring that congressman don't understand the U.S. constitution from the quiz alone.

That's a misleading article.
        Men have become the tools of their tools.
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Only half of the public, and even less of the politicians, know the three branches of our government?

Fuck sakes! Americans should be ashamed.

Comment

Working...
          X