Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 BAWHAWHAWHAW - Obamacare finally screws Congress - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BAWHAWHAWHAW - Obamacare finally screws Congress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motherfuckers.

"... a deal has been reached ... which will allow the government to continue to make employer contributions to the health plans of lawmakers and congressional staffers."
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

can't really say I'm surprised...

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
        can't really say I'm surprised...
        Nope... Not surprised.... (As I called it near the top of the thread)

Every day I wake up I see another example of how this once great nation has been flushed down the toilet by idiots and con men.

Honestly, If I were younger, single and had no kids, I'd be on the next plane to Aussie-Land to drink some beer with DOHCTR.

The US, as a federal entity (which is expanding at an exponential rate), has become a waste of time and investment.

I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it....
        Last edited by Gargamel; 08-02-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Started seeing a psychiatrist a couple of weeks ago and am looking over my EOBs from my insurer. Thanks for Obamacare, shrinks are now able to double-bill you for services. They charged my insurance $350 for a 15-minute session. $200 was for the office visit and $150 was just to write a fucking prescription. Luckily, my insurance has their own negotiated rate, but even at $150, a visit every week to two is entirely out of budget. I also wouldn't be surprised to see this practice apply to other fields of medicine as well.

Thanks Obama!
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
          X