LOLZ Mitch McConnel behind in polls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLZ Mitch McConnel behind in polls.

If this keeps up I will donate to her campaign.

Louisville news and Southern Indiana news, Louisville sports and Kentucky sports, politics, entertainment and Kentucky Derby coverage from the Courier-Journal

For what may be the first time in U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell’s long Senate career, a Democratic poll shows him trailing a challenger.
    The poll, conducted by Public Policy Polling, a Democratic firm from North Carolina, found that Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes leads McConnell 45 percent to 44 percent in the 2014 race for the U.S. Senate.
    The poll, a telephone sampling of 1,210 Kentucky voters, has a margin of error of plus or minus 2.8 percentage points, which means the race is essentially a dead heat.
    The poll was commissioned by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee and Democracy For America, two organizations that oppose McConnell. The survey was conducted between July 19 and July 21.
    The poll also found that 51 percent of voters oppose McConnell’s job performance while 40 percent said they favor his performance.
    The New York Times polling blog, fivethirtyeight.com, ranked PPP as the 15th most accurate public pollster in the 2012 presidential election. Despite being a Democratic pollster, the blog found that PPP overestimated Republican nominee Mitt Romney’s performance by 1.6 percentage points.

Jesse Benton, McConnell’s campaign manager released a statement criticizing the poll. “George Soros and the Obama Allies are up to their same old tricks. They have concocted another fictitious poll that has no basis in reality, held it for ten days, and released it at the perfect time in the news cycle to help their upstart liberal candidate. This poll has zero credibility and should be ignored out of hand,” he said.

His turkey neck look really emphasizes Old in the Grand Old Party.

Comment

I hate that son of a bitch.

Comment

Apparently, I wasn't the only one that recognized his lineage.

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Adios dude. Hopefully its a sign of things to come with all the establishment politicians being shown the door.

Comment

Originally posted by thesource View Post
            Adios dude. Hopefully its a sign of things to come with all the establishment politicians being shown the door.
            The problem I see is expediency of the fall. ALL of the long term fuckers need to go, at once, so they can't poison the newbies.

Comment

When they have to choose between a Democrat or Democrat light, they're going with the real deal
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
              X