Korn lead guitarist's powerful testimony of redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korn lead guitarist's powerful testimony of redemption

Watch this powerful interview with Brian Welch, the former lead guitarist of the heavy metal band, Korn. Welch is raw, unvarnished, and totally honest about the man he was before he was introduced to Jesus Christ. As a member of one of the most popular rock bands in the world, Welsh thought he had it all. But really, his life was spiraling into the depths of a terrible drug addiction. Don’t miss this incredible interview from I am Second. According to their website, “I am Second is a movement meant to inspire people of all kinds to live for God and for others. Actors. Athletes. Musicians. Business leaders. Drug addicts. Your next-door neighbor. People like you. The authentic stories on iamsecond.com provide insight into dealing with typical struggles of everyday living. These are stories that give hope to the lonely and the hurting, help from destructive lifestyles, and inspiration to the unfulfilled. You’ll discover people who’ve tried to go it alone and have failed. Find the hope, peace, and fulfillment they found. Be Second.”
    ./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

helps if you embed it

Comment

Thanks.
      ./ ____ _ _\.
      (]]]_ o _[[[)
      \o_FORD_o/
      |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

So what? He traded one addiction for another. Something a vast majority of addicts do.

Comment

...and here I am looking like a fool thinking Monkey was the lead guitarist.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
          X