Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's video of the Tucson shooting

Wonder when it'll go public/leaked?
    TUCSON -- The Washington Post is reporting it has two sources who've watched surveillance videos from inside and outside the Safeway store where six people were killed and 14 others injured.

According to the sources, suspect Jared Loughner can be seen step by step, pulling out his gun and shooting people at point-blank range Jan. 8.

The report stated that Loughner clearly walks up to Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and shoots her above the left eye from about 2 to 3 feet away.

Loughner then turns to his left and begins firing into the crowd, sources said.

The video then shows Loughner turning back to his right and shooting Giffords' district director, Ron Barber, according to sources.

At that point, the video appears to show federal Judge John Roll pushing Barber to the ground and lying on top of him to try to protect him, sources said. You can then see the gunman shoot Judge Roll in the back.

It appeared Loughner continued to fire until he'd emptied his entire magazine, accordingto the report.

The gunman is then tackled by bystanders.

Also, the Washington Post reported that Loughner entered the Safeway store bathroom to put in earplugs before the shooting spree.

Investigators interviewed a friend of Loughner's, who said that sometime between Christmas and New Year's Day, Loughner showed his friend his gun, but the friend did not report the incident at the time.

Sources also said that investigators do not believe Loughner's parents had any knowledge their son was planning such an attack.

Loughner's parents have cooperated fully with the investigation, according to investigators.

Authorities said that they have recovered nearly two dozen surveillance videos from in and around the Tucson Safeway store.

The videos will likely provide key evidence at Loughner's murder trial.

There is no indication the videos will be released to the public before trial.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Edited for nsfw---

Nothing Toxic adds new videos, pictures, links, and more 365 days a year. Visit nothingtoxic.com for all of you entertainment needs. Home of extreme entertainment.

Crazy mutha fucker!
    Last edited by VaderTT; 01-19-2011, 02:24 PM.
    Ded

Comment

Why did the judge try to cover one of the victims instead of going after the shooter?

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        Why did the judge try to cover one of the victims instead of going after the shooter?
        Because he being shot at and probably wasn't thinking logically?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Because he being shot at and probably wasn't thinking logically?
          In before the I would'ves.

Comment

In a state where it is perfectly legal to own a handgun, why is it implied that the friend had some sort of obligation to "report" it.

"sometime between Christmas and New Year's Day, Loughner showed his friend his gun, but the friend did not report the incident at the time."

Friend: "Uhhhh, I, uhhh, just wanted to let you know my friend has a gun"
            Police: "High five. So does everyone else. Here's a cookie."

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              In a state where it is perfectly legal to own a handgun, why is it implied that the friend had some sort of obligation to "report the incident"

"sometime between Christmas and New Year's Day, Loughner showed his friend his gun, but the friend did not report the incident at the time."
              Liberal logic

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                In a state where it is perfectly legal to own a handgun, why is it implied that the friend had some sort of obligation to "report" it.

Friend: "Uhhhh, I, uhhh, just wanted to let you know my friend has a gun"
                Police: "High five. So does everyone else. Here's a cookie."
                Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Liberal logic
                Exactly. Libs think everyone that owns a gun (except police) are moronic, red-neck imbeciles that are a hazard to everyone.

And yes, I left the military off the exception list, because Libs think people in the military only join because they're too stupid to do anything else.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I'm very frustrated with all the hindsight talk that always gets so much air time when tragedies happen. Motherfuckers on the news spout off about how much better they could've done things, or prevent them from happening in the first place. Just where the fuck were you, Nancy Grace? Tell me how you saw this coming. Fuck!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Exactly. Libs think everyone that owns a gun (except police) are moronic, red-neck imbeciles that are a hazard to everyone.

And yes, I left the military off the exception list, because Libs think people in the military only join because they're too stupid to do anything else.
                    And, they only joined because they want to kill people. Can't count the times I've heard that.

Comment

Working...
                    X