Kids and God...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids and God...

An athiest was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he quickly turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh I don't know said the athiest. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, and why there is no after life." As he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but first let me begin by asking you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff... grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The athiest, visibly surprised by the little girls intelligence,
    thinks about it and responds, "Hmm. I have no idea."
    To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know &%#@?"

And then she went back to reading her book.
    ./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Awesome.
    Big Rooster Racing
    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Working...
    X