Anyone shocked.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Not too surprised. I was back on my feet after the round in my head about 2 days later and was fucking with people a few hours after surgery
    Thanks for the input.

I was actually hoping you'd post, but I didn't wanna be all direct about asking.

"Hey Frost, having first hand experience...."

Comment

Nah, ask away. Your brain, unless it's severely destroyed, will rerout pretty much everything. Now, my balance didn't come back for a few months but walking, talking and bullshitting came back fast. Still suck at fine motor skills though
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

well, I'm glad you're still with us, and I really hope that Giffords will make a very full recovery...

I know she is a democrat, but she seemed to be more of a centrist and is gun friendly.

I think it would be VERY powerful for her to pull through and function at 90-99% AND to denounce more/strict gun laws. especially as a democrat!

I guess I'm selfish in my wishing for her to pull through unscathed, but I hope and feel that this tragedy might have a silver lining
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Shapeshifters and reptilians are regenerators. I'm not sayin' she is, but just sayin'.
          Lmfao
          “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            I watched the Diane Sawyer interview with her husband last night and I hope she recovers fully, they seem like good people.
            I watched it too and I agree. Her husband is a helluva a guy and politics aside, she seems like a great lady.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
            X