6 Dead, 27 Wounded in Chicago Weekend Shootings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Dead, 27 Wounded in Chicago Weekend Shootings

You can click and read if you want, but just another article showing how awesome gun control is at preventing crime and murder...

One thing that did stand out to me reading this: Not a single name was used in the article for either victims or 'alleged' shooters despite the majority being adults. I guess someone doesn't want anyone researching and proving and type of black on black crime...

They should ban guns.

Comment

It is gun trafficking from TX that is causing all those murders.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

damn, I thought Lakesha was trippin..

Comment

its seems to also be so cold in the C

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

After claims of "profiling" were made by black and non-white groups, New York released crime stats that showed blacks/non-whites committed 85% of ALL crime in that city.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              After claims of "profiling" were made by black and non-white groups, New York released crime stats that showed blacks/non-whites committed 85% of ALL crime in that city.
              Now, that's some funny stuff right there.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                Now, that's some funny stuff right there.
                Sad but true. Mayor Bloomberg released those stats in defense of his police tactics, which are actually working.

Comment

The best way to reduce crime is the same way you meet budgets. You change the way everything is reported and it's like magic. Even though more people are actually murdered you stop counting murders and start counting felonies, then strangulations are a different classification and even though the body is still cold and someone is in prison the stat for that specific crime goes down. It's easy to manipulate the numbers so the public doesn't catch on.

Comment

Looks like Obama's old stomping grounds havent changed one bit. Wonder if Ol' Senator Jackson will meet any of these fellas in jail?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      The best way to reduce crime is the same way you meet budgets. You change the way everything is reported and it's like magic. Even though more people are actually murdered you stop counting murders and start counting felonies, then strangulations are a different classification and even though the body is still cold and someone is in prison the stat for that specific crime goes down. It's easy to manipulate the numbers so the public doesn't catch on.
                      "Creative report writing."

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        Except it's "all crime". It's not broken down, but "all major crime", including (but not limited to) rape, murder, rape (I said rape twice;I like rape), assault, robbery, burglary, etc.

Comment

Considering who is getting shot up there I would have been much happier to read a story that said that 33 people had been killed in one weekend.

The rats in the hood really need some pratice and better ammo.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

What was dfw over the same weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              "Creative report writing."

That is my line.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X