US Prepares For Cruise Missile Attack on Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    CG goes home at the end of the day and have access to extremely quick back up from federal, state and local sources if needed. Once you cross the ocean, you have what you have right then. CG catch a lot of hell for being Coasties but they at least are protecting the nation (though they can't seem to catch people on inner tubes before they get here). Still, you want a 'safe' military job? CG. AF may accidentally deploy to a place without an espresso machine, CG doesn't have to worry about that. They can swing by Starbucks on the way home.
    Thank you Frost, I was looking at it from a duty perspective rather than as a whole process.

The thought of them going home at the end of shift never crossed my mind.
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
      af may accidentally deploy to a place without an espresso machine
      lmfao

Comment

• ACB-1 here... Hoorah!!!!!

Comment

• not a good time for my bud. he teased me about him cruzing the coast here. i ended up working on planes and they shipped his ass straight to nam

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
            I'm almost to the point of enlisting right now. I had a pretty good conversation with Helosailor about it. It keeps looking better and better.
            It would be perfect for you.

Comment

• ^^lmao^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                It would be perfect for you.

Ah, The French Navy...where the motto is "Never leave your buddys behind."
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  Ah, The French Navy...where the motto is "Never leave your buddys behind."
                  Better?

Comment

• But you said you liked it when I was the coxswain on your poopdeck!
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Better?

Idiot attention whores.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Better?

[IMG]http://www.bet.co
                        I'm wanting to be a Corpsman.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Better?

Call em gay, queer, whatever you wish....but unlike a lot of the cowards in this country like our current POTUS who have never, and would never step up, these guys signed their life on the dotted line and said they would protect our country. What they do in their downtime in privacy is their own business.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            Call em gay, queer, whatever you wish....but unlike a lot of the cowards in this country like our current POTUS who have never, and would never step up, these guys signed their life on the dotted line and said they would protect our country. What they do in their downtime in privacy is their own business.
                            It is a long running joke. Military men understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              I'm wanting to be a Corpsman.
                              Just like in life, you would still start out as a semen (sic).

Comment

• Back on track, wtf are we getting into? And what's the deal with Russia now? Somebody fill me in.
                                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X