US Prepares For Cruise Missile Attack on Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JP135 View Post
    Well sure, but he said it way back in 2007, but it was against Bush. So it's not really like he's changed horses mid-stream or anything.

And the thing that just kills me, Obama, Kerry, all the rest who screamed that Bush didn't cross all the T's and dot all the I's before running into Iraqlike a wild-ass cowboy ignore the facts that Bush DID go to the UN; did get sanctions; built a coalition and only when Saddam ignored the UN mandate were they attacked.

Obama, Kerry, Bill Clinton's husband Hillary have done NONE of that. And nobody says a word.
    Shit, Hillary voted to go to Iraq in 2003.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Where did Willie go?
      Willie-bum-bum?
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        We have Coasties here in Afghanistan. Figure that one out folks.

Safest is the Air Force.
        The Navy needs girlfriends too
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          I never once mentioned anything your wife did. I mentioned what you were reported to have done. There's a difference.

Never will apologize either, now go fuck yourself.

No, you fucking loser piece of shit, you did. And you damned well know it, just like everyone else here knows it. So, go fuck yourself asshole. We will meet one of these days. Count on that shit. And, even though I've been told "he's a big fucker", I'm not in the least intimidated.

Chris had the balls to be a man and apologize, because he knew he was wrong. You, not so smart. Though we all know that as well.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            The Navy needs girlfriends too
            What kind of cascade fuckery involving those two branches and the marines is going on over there?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
              No, you fucking loser piece of shit, you did. And you damned well know it, just like everyone else here knows it. So, go fuck yourself asshole. We will meet one of these days. Count on that shit. And, even though I've been told "he's a big fucker", I'm not in the least intimidated.

Chris had the balls to be a man and apologize, because he knew he was wrong. You, not so smart. Though we all know that as well.
              Bad day at the office?

Comment

• Obama won't do shit. Weak and the whole world knows it

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  Shit, Hillary voted to go to Iraq in 2003.
                  She also stated that Morsi was the "voice of reason" and a "stable" leader.

She's nothing but a life support system for a vagina.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Bad day at the office?
                    Permanent PMS. Or Not enough hail this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      We have Coasties here in Afghanistan. Figure that one out folks.

Safest is the Air Force.
                      They are also all over the Mexican coast line and patrolling the waters around Somalia. It's not the safest by any means. You get to bust up drug trafficking operations and scare off pirates with a bullhorn, M-4s and a water cannon. That and you aren't a branch of the military so you don't get any of their benefits.

Go work for NOAA if you want to wear a uniform with no chance of being in combat.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncojohnny View Post
                        we take everyone, even cops!
                        lmgdao!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post

Don't you have a war with Wylie PD to worry about?

Comment

• Reports are saying there is still no "proof" that nerve gas was used. Last I heard the evidence was damaged so it could never be test.

If I was al queda this is exactly what I would be doing. I would have gassed my "own" people and blamed it on Assad. This puts the US in a pickle. If we attack we now face a possible war or attacks from Russia and China. If we do not attack we are viewed weak and Iran knows obama will not do anything.

If it was Assad then we are aiding al queda by bombing them, I am not too keen on helping our enemies.

Also if we are bombing them with guided missiles we have boots on the ground. From multiple reports we have had SF on the ground for 3 years or so. Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing at all, let the French and British attack them and watch their economy go further down the toilet.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
                                That was some good sheet right thur
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X