No announcement yet.

US Prepares For Cruise Missile Attack on Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and all the meanwhile we will broadcast our intentions across the globe on tv so Assad has plenty opportunity to prepare.

Comment

• This is bought and paid for by the Suadi's. At this point in the game, O is just doing what he has been told to do.

As far as being a US service member and being sold to go fight this civil war on the sides of the Rebel that is tough. You join to fight for what is right, to fight for what is good for OUR nation, to fight for OUR protection. I fail to see how this fits.

Afghanistan - simple, they wouldn't give up AQ so we toppled them
      Iraq - we were told to fuck off, good for our nation, we backed up a valid threat to them

Syria - what interest does AMERICA have there? the rebels ARE AQ and the same mentality of who we are exterminating in AFG. now we are gonna shoulder up to them. Fuck that. If anything we should be helping Assad get rid of his vermin, the muslim brotherhood that is causing this strife.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Boehner says he supports Obama on Syria

WASHINGTON (AP) — House Speaker John Boehner (BAY'-nur) says he will support President Barack Obama's call for the U.S. to take action against Syria for alleged chemical weapons use and says his Republican colleagues should support the president, too.

The Ohio Republican says the use of chemical weapons must be responded to. He says only the United States has the capability and the capacity to stop Syrian President Bashar Assad and warn others around the world that such actions will not be tolerated.

Said Boehner: "This is something that the United States as a country needs to do."

He spoke at the White House Tuesday after he and other congressional leaders met with Obama.

The Xfinity Discovery Hub is your resource for Xfinity product news, technology education, and more. Learn about TV, internet, home security, and more.

Comment

• How many times does this scenario have to blow up in the faces of America's politicians, before they decide that getting involved isn't going to make a damn bit of difference?

Who is going to provide arms to citizens when Americans try to overthrow their government?
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Me.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              How many times does this scenario have to blow up in the faces of America's politicians, before they decide that getting involved isn't going to make a damn bit of difference?

Who is going to provide arms to citizens when Americans try to overthrow their government?
              If we start lobbing bombs at Syria? China and Russia.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                If we start lobbing bombs at Syria? China and Russia.
                That's not an if, it is a when. Obama will get the support of Congress. He already has most of it anyways.

Putin won't bomb America. He said he will bomb Saudi Arabia. China won't bomb America. We are worth more alive than dead. This is all fucking stupid. Much like Iraq, the chemical weapons have already been moved to another country, and we will be doing this same dance in another ten years. That is what happens when your idiotic president, and his window licking press secretary give a 2+ week warning to Assad.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Man, military people are mad:

Current/past service member's thoughts on this? IMO, you signed up, you were not conscripted. You do not have the luxury of deciding what battles you get to fight if you enlist.
                  Go awol or stfu imo. You can't choose your battles, you knew what you were getting into. Also isn't protesting in uniform a violation of ucmj?

I like this guys' version.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    That's not an if, it is a when. Obama will get the support of Congress. He already has most of it anyways.

Putin won't bomb America. He said he will bomb Saudi Arabia. China won't bomb America. We are worth more alive than dead. This is all fucking stupid. Much like Iraq, the chemical weapons have already been moved to another country, and we will be doing this same dance in another ten years. That is what happens when your idiotic president, and his window licking press secretary give a 2+ week warning to Assad.
                    We moved the WMD's out of Iraq. We knew that they were there, because we sold them to them. They were still nicely bundled with our name all over them when we got there.

Rumor is we provided the CW's on this deal too, and thus the reason we are sure that they are there and were used.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Man, military people are mad:

Current/past service member's thoughts on this? IMO, you signed up, you were not conscripted. You do not have the luxury of deciding what battles you get to fight if you enlist.
                      Originally posted by roliath View Post
                      Go awol or stfu imo. You can't choose your battles, you knew what you were getting into. Also isn't protesting in uniform a violation of ucmj?

I like this guys' version.
                      There's a huge difference between serving loyally, and blindly obeying.

The SS were just "Doing their duty"

Comment

• Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post

I 100% agree with you, but its not like you can pick and choose your battles. You have every option to just say fuck it and leave if you don't agree with it and deal with the consequences.

Comment

• This is going to be a fucking disaster. Obama knows dick about acting like a man, so relying on him for a military decision should deliver multiple 5000* dicks into the ass of this country (and I'm not talking about Detroit or NO).

Comment

• Boehner is such a pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post

The enlistment oath swears you to follow the orders of the POTUS and your commanding officers as well as to uphold the constitution. How many SS enlisted men were tried for war crimes? They followed orders but had they refused they would have been executed anyways.

As for the photos, what kind of proof do we have that these are American soldiers? It was a hacker group that posted them, it's not really that difficult to get a buch of uniforms and stage photos. It's also not that hard to superimpose a note onto a crappy quality photo. If they aren't willing to show their faces their message is meaningless. I'm going to assume it's propoganda.

Comment

• These idiots pleading with the senators for the use of force genuinely seem to have no grasp of the likelihood of third-party retaliation, no clue about cause and effect.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X