• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Boehner is such a pussy.
    if he read this, he'd cry

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
      Go awol or stfu imo. You can't choose your battles, you knew what you were getting into. Also isn't protesting in uniform a violation of ucmj?

I like this guys' version.
      I'd venture a guess that if the recruiters told each person that enlisted that they would be fighting in support of Al Qaeda that 99.99% would have told said recruiters to fuck off.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Pic: McRINO Plays Poker On His iPhone During Senate Hearing On Syria…

Well done, McRINO.

Senator John McCain plays poker on his IPhone during a U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations hearing where Secretary of State JohnKerry, Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Martin Dempsey testify concerning the use of force in Syria, on Capitol Hill in Washington DC, Tuesday, September 3, 2013. (Photo by Melina Mara/The Washington Post)

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• perpetual war
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Pic: McRINO Plays Poker On His iPhone During Senate Hearing On Syria…

Well done, McRINO.

Senator John McCain plays poker on his IPhone during a U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations hearing where Secretary of State JohnKerry, Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Martin Dempsey testify concerning the use of force in Syria, on Capitol Hill in Washington DC, Tuesday, September 3, 2013. (Photo by Melina Mara/The Washington Post)

Hey, he said his peace. The rebels are good dudes as it turns out. No need to pay attention to us getting launched headlong into WW III.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              perpetual war

“The war, therefore if we judge it by the standards of previous wars, is merely an imposture. It is like the battles between certain ruminant animals whose horns are incapable of hurting one another. But though it is unreal it is not meaningless. It eats up the surplus of consumable goods, and it helps to preserve the special mental atmosphere that the hierarchical society needs. War, it will be seen, is now a purely internal affair. In the past, the ruling groups of all countries, although they might recognize their common interest and therefore limit the destructiveness of war, did fight against one another, and the victor always plundered the vanquished. In our own day they are not fighting against one another at all. The war is waged by each ruling group against its own subjects, and the object of the war is not to make or prevent conquests of territory, but to keep the structure of society intact. The very word "war," therefore, has become misleading. It would probably be accurate to say that by becoming continuous war has ceased to exist. The peculiar pressure that is exerted on human beings between the Neolithic Age and the early twentieth century has disappeared and has been replaced by something quite different. The effect would be much the same if the three superstates, instead of fighting one another, should agree to live in perpetual peace, each inviolate within its own boundaries. For in that case each would still be a self-contained universe, freed forever from the sobering influence of external danger. A peace that was truly permanent would be the same as a permanent war. This--although the vast majority of Party members understand it only in a shallower sense--is the inner meaning of the Party slogan: WAR IS PEACE.”

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                Now Obama a) gets what he wants and we attack or b) the rs stifle it and he turns it into " republicans love baby massacres" nonsense.

This really is the definition of being between a rock and a hard place. Get this asshole out of office already.
                so if he were out of office, who would make the call and how could they make it any better? i thought it was a lose/lose situation. who could win it? what would you do kyle? i mean as of today, september 3, 2013. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Me.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                    Go awol or stfu imo. You can't choose your battles, you knew what you were getting into. Also isn't protesting in uniform a violation of ucmj?

I like this guys' version.

it's ironic, cause he's hiding behind a mask!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      so if he were out of office, who would make the call and how could they make it any better? i thought it was a lose/lose situation. who could win it? what would you do kyle? i mean as of today, september 3, 2013. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
                      If he were out of office, the POTUS in his place would probably have never opened his mouth with the "red line" nonsense. I *do* think that it's a tragedy and a horrific thought that innocents are dying at the hands of their government, but why now are 1400 people more important than the last 100,000 who have died in this civil war?

It is a lose lose situation, if we act we're drawn into a fucked up war with a fuzzy definition of the enemy. if we dont act, there is the possibility that more innocent people will die at the hands of their own government.

I don't know what I would do, but i'm also not CIC. I don't have the experience or international political savvy to know what is best in this instance. But if we act, are we also obligated to stop the genocides in africa, the slaughter of female babies in china, etc..? it's a slippery slope. I don't think there's a 'right' answer, as someone gets fucked no matter what.

What would naynay do?

Comment

I guess you forgot all that bullshit about "Bush lied, people died" just like the other brainwashed sheep. Better get down to the check cashing place so you can borrow enough money to eat tonight, shitbag.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

If he were out of office, the POTUS in his place would probably have never opened his mouth with the "red line" nonsense. I *do* think that it's a tragedy and a horrific thought that innocents are dying at the hands of their government, but why now are 1400 people more important than the last 100,000 who have died in this civil war?

It is a lose lose situation, if we act we're drawn into a fucked up war with a fuzzy definition of the enemy. if we dont act, there is the possibility that more innocent people will die at the hands of their own government.

I don't know what I would do, but i'm also not CIC. I don't have the experience or international political savvy to know what is best in this instance. But if we act, are we also obligated to stop the genocides in africa, the slaughter of female babies in china, etc..? it's a slippery slope. I don't think there's a 'right' answer, as someone gets fucked no matter what.

What would naynay do?
                          i'm ridin' with biden
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            I guess you forgot all that bullshit about "Bush lied, people died" just like the other brainwashed sheep. Better get down to the check cashing place so you can borrow enough money to eat tonight, shitbag.
                            troll on player.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I don't have the experience or international political savvy to know what is best in this instance.
                              Neither does the guy who is in there now. He has never led anything except legions of idiots as a "community organizer" in Chicagograd.
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

troll on player.
                                If you can't refute what I have to say then just type something to try to look witty.

Comment

Working...
                                X