No announcement yet.

US Prepares For Cruise Missile Attack on Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That guy served his country honorably when he was a pilot, but he turned into a damn scoundrel when he was elected to the senate. What in the fucking hell was going through his pea brain while he was doing that? Does he ever consider the fact that someone's kid/spouse/parent may get their ass shot off depending on the outcome of those hearings? Obviously not and that pisses me right the fuck off.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      He tweeted that the worst of it was .................. he lost.
      Its all about the priorities.

Clinton was getting a BJ from Lewinski when he decided to lob missiles at Libya.

McCain playing video poker and self-righteously pointing out that the worst part of it was losing the game.

Clinton is an ass, but I expect MUCH better from McCain - he's been there/done that (which still doesn't earn him a pass on his behavior).

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        That guy served his country honorably when he was a pilot, but he turned into a damn scoundrel when he was elected to the senate. What in the fucking hell was going through his pea brain while he was doing that? Does he ever consider the fact that someone's kid/spouse/parent may get their ass shot off depending on the outcome of those hearings? Obviously not and that pisses me right the fuck off.
        Manchurian Candidate?
        How long was he a POW? Just think of the shit that was done to him. I call him a Manchurian candidate sarcastically, but think what that would do to your head being a prisoner for so long not to mention who all had access to him. Look how many soldiers come back from the middle east and can't adjust because of PTSD. McCain had it far worse. The guy is still a tool and the people of Arizona need to recall his ass now.

Comment

• I'm embarrassed that I voted for McCain, and have been for the better part of a year. He is a disgrace.

Comment

• Rand Paul VS John Kerry.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEcch-r28Bc[/ame]

Funny how Paul is the only one who cares how his constituents feel about going to war. I think some of these politician forget that they are representatives of the people.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
              Rand Paul VS John Kerry.

Funny how Paul is the only one who cares how his constituents feel about going to war. I think some of these politician forget that they are representatives of the people.
              If by "some", you mean "most", then absolutely.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• They also kept mentioning a "classified briefing" is that a code word for take you into a room and show you an unseen video of JFK's assignation and ask you if you see our point now.

Comment

• I like how he said " Only three of us here have been to war, but we all know war."
                  Mother fucker has never slept in a tent, chu, or on a bench beccause of lack of bunks. Likes to act like he knows what it's like being over there, pisses me off.
                  Stop send us places you aren't willing to go with us.
                  I'd like a room with no cameras with a few of them just once.

Comment

• Barry, our weasel-of-a-president, is now telling the world that he did not draw the red line, but the world did with the Geneva Convention? What a fraud this silly bastard is.

Comment

• I think any politician that sends troops to war should be put on the first bird into the hot zone and dropped off for the duration
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• FDR would not have lasted long.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• he didnt stand for anything
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            FDR would not have lasted long.
                            Doubt you would either.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              he didnt stand for anything
                              Plenty of images of him standing.

Comment

• Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                                Plenty of images of him standing.
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X