X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look at oil crash!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Setting up a situation where the US will go into war, Martial Law will be declared, private communications controlled and media censored, the populace disarmed, many private businesses/industries nationalized, and putting himself into a place where he remains past two terms as Roosevelt did during WWII.

He is moving the pieces on the chess board to prepare for his dictatorship.

Stevo
      You realize term limits weren't in existence until 1947 right?

Comment

• Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
        After FDR served 37 years. LOL! I think the country learned it's lesson.

Comment

• Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
          Did I say they were?

No, I said he will be setting himself up to stay in office longer than two terms. And I mentioned that Roosevelt stayed longer than two terms. Roosevelt used the war to garner support to be able to stay in office beyond what was the normally excepted limit. It was commonly agreed that a president to not stay in office beyond two terms, but Roosevelt decided to go against it. And since 0bama can not legally stay in office longer than two terms, he will do what ever it takes, specifically use Martial Law to suspend elections.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            And yet I don't see Nancy signing up to fight for his beloved Barry. Why is that?
            i have a son to raise. none of ya'lls war games are worth my life. lol.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              its your boy playing games gaygay.. go ahead and use your son as an excuse, i know many men and women in the military with children.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

they bank on everybody having a son to raise and now having the time/energy to realize what's going on.

congrats on being one of the herd
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Nope, you put Barry in office twice, so time to 'support' the policies you helped put in. I fully expect you to not only serve yourself, but to have your son sign up when he's of age because you absolutely would want to back the man you chose with your life.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    Did I say they were?

No, I said he will be setting himself up to stay in office longer than two terms. And I mentioned that Roosevelt stayed longer than two terms. Roosevelt used the war to garner support to be able to stay in office beyond what was the normally excepted limit. It was commonly agreed that a president to not stay in office beyond two terms, but Roosevelt decided to go against it. And since 0bama can not legally stay in office longer than two terms, he will do what ever it takes, specifically use Martial Law to suspend elections.

Stevo
                    Roosevelt was elected for his third term in 1940. Try again, and this time use the word, "accepted."
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• From an anonymous soldier:

Some people are asking me what I think about Syria, so here it is.

I’m tired. I’m tired of people watching their children grow up via Facebook and Skype. I’m tired of hearing a man tell his wife ‘I love you’ followed by ‘I miss you’ for an entire year. I’m tired of watching the military divorce rate shoot sky-high. I’m tired of overhearing some teenager tell his mom over the phone, “I’m going over there” and hearing her cry from 20 feet away. I’m tired of Veterans waiting years to get the help they deserve and need. I’m tired of empty seats at Christmas dinner every other year and anniversary presents in the mail flying overseas. I’m tired of new men and women walking around with invisible wounds that don’t heal. Our flag is a beautiful thing- but I’m tired of seeing it draped over a casket. I’m tired of men and women missing pieces of their bodies, minds, and souls.

I want peace in Syria. I want people to stop killing each other in Syria, as well as anywhere else in the world. I want to look back on wars, not anticipate them. I want to make plans for the next year, and the year after that don’t revolve around being in a foreign country. I want proof that the people we’re helping aren’t the people who have been trying to kill us for more than a decade. I want to know that the people we’re attacking are the ones who used the Chemical Weapons. I want to know how Syria’s problem is a threat to America, our Freedom, and our people. I want to know why we’re doing this alone, when the use of Chemical Weapons should get an international response.

I can’t protest in uniform or speak against the leaders of our country. But I can address people.

Stop worrying about Miley Cyrus rubbing her ass on Beetlejuice. The next season of The Walking Dead will be available on DVD and Netflix and I promise, it won’t change from what they’ve shown on television. Unless you play football, and your income depends on that next game, stop obsessing over a sport for a bit. The clubs, bars, honky-tonks, and juke joints will be there all year. Ben Affleck isn’t a real hero, so it doesn’t matter what he does in a Batman costume at this point. You might want to turn your attention to this for just a minute, and maybe say how you feel about it- one way or another.

Because a whole lot of people are going to die real soon, no matter what. It’s just a matter of who they are.

Comment

• Good news:

MOSCOW (AP) — Syria says it has accepted Russia's proposal to place its chemical weapons under international control for subsequent dismantling.

Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem said Tuesday after meeting with Russian parliament speaker that his government quickly agreed to the Russian initiative to "derail the U.S. aggression."

Meanwhile, Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said that Russia is now working with Syria to prepare a detailed plan of action, which will be presented shortly.

Lavrov said that Russia will then be ready to finalize the plan together with U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

President Barack Obama said Monday the Russian proposal could be "potentially a significant breakthrough," but he remained skeptical that Syria would follow through.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          Roosevelt was elected for his third term in 1940. Try again, and this time use the word, "accepted."
                          Then a 4th a few years later, he was the only one to succeed at gaining more than 2 terms. However, a few tried before him and didn't make the cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Good news:

MOSCOW (AP) — Syria says it has accepted Russia's proposal to place its chemical weapons under international control for subsequent dismantling.

Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem said Tuesday after meeting with Russian parliament speaker that his government quickly agreed to the Russian initiative to "derail the U.S. aggression."

Meanwhile, Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said that Russia is now working with Syria to prepare a detailed plan of action, which will be presented shortly.

Lavrov said that Russia will then be ready to finalize the plan together with U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

President Barack Obama said Monday the Russian proposal could be "potentially a significant breakthrough," but he remained skeptical that Syria would follow through.
                            Funny how the "mad Russian" defused the situation almost effortlessly, as if by design to make Barry look petulant and child-like. The difference is that Syria respects Putin. Funny thing is, I do, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              Funny how the "mad Russian" defused the situation almost effortlessly, as if by design to make Barry look petulant and child-like. The difference is that Syria respects Putin. Funny thing is, I do, too.

Obama's "Leadership" makes me embarrassed to be an American. The type of incompetence and incomprehensible hubris he displays is sickening. We are losing credibility on a global scale with each misstep he makes.

Comment

Working...
                              X